Sr. Solutions Architect -EMEA
TetraScience is the Scientific Data Cloud company with a mission to accelerate scientific discovery and improve and extend human life. The Scientific Data Cloud is the only open, cloud-native platform purpose-built for science that connects lab instruments, informatics software, and data apps across the biopharma value chain and delivers the foundation of harmonized, actionable scientific data necessary to transform raw data into accelerated and improved scientific outcomes. Through the Tetra Partner Network, market-leading vendors access the power of our cloud to help customers maximize the value of their data.
Our core values are designed to guide our behaviors, actions, and decisions such that we operate as one. We are looking to add individuals to our team that demonstrate the following values:
- Transparency and Context- We trust our people will make the right decisions and overcome any challenges when given data and context.
- Trust and Collaboration- We believe there can only be trust when there is transparency. We are committed to always communicating openly and honestly.
- Fearlessness and Resilience- We proactively run toward challenges of all types. We embrace uncertainty and we take calculated risks.
- Alignment with Customers- We are completely committed to ensuring our customers and partners achieve their missions and treat them with respect and humility.
- Commitment to Craft- We are passionate missionaries. We sweat the details, as the small things enable the big things.
- Equality of Opportunity- We seek out the best of the best regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, or age. We seek out those who embody our common values but bring unique and invaluable perspectives, talents and advantages.
What You Will Do
You will work closely with our scientific end-users to design, architect, and deliver highly impactful solutions to pharmaceutical and biotech customers. As a Solutions Architect - Pharma, you will work to understand scientists' and R&D IT analysts' needs, analyze their data environment, assist in the design and implementation of our solutions, and aid in integration with clients' data systems. You will be responsible for the creation of POCs', building demos, client training, technical support, and business development in this role.
This is a customer-facing, customer-centric role and requires deep understanding of data-management and flow in one (or more) scientific domains including process development, analytical chemistry, CMC, MAbs discovery, lab automation, protein production, in vitro screening, or assay development.
- Work with lab scientists and lab managers (or R&D IT with lab data responsibilities) to understand and define the workflow needed to solve their problems. Translate this knowledge into solutions using the Tetra Data Platform.
- Work with the Product and Engineering teams to create product plans - both one-off and platform-based.
- Customer Success - helping the customer implement our platform through process change management, while collecting feedback for TetraScience about what’s working and potential improvements.
- Synthesizing customer feedback into a cohesive vision for how labs can work better through seamless data flow
- Scientific background and/or 3+ years professional experience in Life Sciences R&D IT / Informatics. Previous experience as a practicing bench or data scientist highly valued.
- Deep understanding of Life Sciences lab information systems such as ELN, CDS, MS, NGS software, LIMS, Registration, LES, analytics, visualization suites.
- Deep understanding of drug discovery, development, and manufacturing processes. Experience in large molecule or new modalities is a plus.
- Excellent technical, business, written, and verbal communication skills.
- High-bandwidth thrives when managing multiple simultaneous projects.
- Intellectually curious: Unwavering drive to learn and know more every day.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a constantly changing and evolving work environment.
- Technical experience in software engineering, cloud, web API, network, Windows and Linux OS, data science. Experience with AWS application stack preferred.
- Competitive Salary and equity in a fast growing company.
- Supportive, team oriented culture of continuous improvement.
- Generous paid time off (PTO).
- Flexible working arrangements - Remote work
We are unable to provide sponsorship for the role.