Enterprise Account Executive - Scientific Data Cloud
Who We Are
TetraScience is the Scientific Data Cloud company with a mission to accelerate scientific discovery and improve and extend human life. The Scientific Data Cloud is the only open, cloud-native platform purpose-built for science that connects lab instruments, informatics software, and data apps across the biopharma value chain and delivers the foundation of harmonized, actionable scientific data necessary to transform raw data into accelerated and improved scientific outcomes. Through the Tetra Partner Network, market-leading vendors access the power of our cloud to help customers maximize the value of their data.
Our core values are designed to guide our behaviors, actions, and decisions such that we operate as one. We are looking to add individuals to our team that demonstrate the following values:
- Transparency and Context- We trust our people will make the right decisions and overcome any challenges when given data and context.
- Trust and Collaboration- We believe there can only be trust when there is transparency. We are committed to always communicating openly and honestly.
- Fearlessness and Resilience- We proactively run toward challenges of all types. We embrace uncertainty and we take calculated risks.
- Alignment with Customers- We are completely committed to ensuring our customers and partners achieve their missions and treat them with respect and humility.
- Commitment to Craft- We are passionate missionaries. We sweat the details, as the small things enable the big things.
- Equality of Opportunity- We seek out the best of the best regardless of gender, ethnicity, race, or age. We seek out those who embody our common values but bring unique and invaluable perspectives, talents and advantages.
What You Will Do
We are expanding rapidly and adding an Enterprise Account Executive to join our Pharmaceutical Sales Team. The purpose of this role is to introduce potential to the value the Scientific Data Cloud. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you should be comfortable leading building a territory, segmenting a target list, leading large account acquisition campaigns, and managing stakeholders to account closure. You will work also be responsible for the creation, management, and delivery of the engagement process of your account focus. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be team focused, have excellent collaboration skills and a high commitment to customer success by delivering mission-critical success.
Our success is defined by collaboration. You will have tremendous support to achieve your objectives, from a variety of teams, both internal and external.
- Spearhead the growth & adoption of the Scientific Data Cloud platform.
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting and qualifying through closing.
- Uncover new opportunities from our existing customers and target accounts.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively managing your pipeline of opportunities and weekly sales forecasts.
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional teams, when necessary (Legal, Engineering, Marketing, Product), to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles.
- Engage in team development and mentoring.
- Lead compelling presentations of TetraScience Data Integration Products and vision to a range of audiences from R&D IT, Informatics, Scientists and Data Scientists to Directors, VPs, CDOs and Digital Transformation Executives.
- Travel to Customers and Events to prospect and promote TetraScience’ s products.
What You Have Done
- 5+ years of experience in Pharma OR Cloud Data platform experience is a plus, with a record of top performance.
- Industry experience is mandatory.
- No industry experience OR Cloud Data please do not apply
- Experienced closing $1M+ SaaS sales opportunities with an understanding of how to map and work large accounts. Can grow accounts into 8-figure opportunities.
- Understanding of all aspect of the sales cycle from Prospecting, Qualifying, Presentation, Demonstration, POC (Proof Stage) to negotiation and closing.
- Have used and been trained in a modern sales methodology – Force Management, MEDDIC, MEDPIC, Challenger Sales, Target Account Selling, Revergy or similar.
- Have experience with a digital sales stack – such as Salesforce, LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo, SalesLoft… & Familiar with Social Selling.
- Understanding of forecasting and time management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing and evolving work environment.
- Unwavering drive to be successful and constantly develop your career.
- Biotech, Life Sciences, or Big Pharma domain expertise is a big plus.
- 100% employer-paid benefits for all eligible employees and immediate family members.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO).
- Flexible working arrangements - Remote work + office as needed.
- Company paid Life Insurance, LTD/STD.
No visa sponsorship is available for this position