Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Tango is in search of a competitive, results driven Enterprise Sales Development Representative to join our team! Are you an enterprise prospecting pro? Do you want to work in a high-energy environment with an opportunity to earn uncapped income? As we continue to evolve from a successful FinTech start-up into a mature, world-class company, the Enterprise SDR will see the direct impact of their work reflected in Tango's success. This is a trailblazer role with opportunity for creativity, mentorship, career development, and team support.
The primary goal of the Enterprise SDR is to build and implement a collaborative outbound sales strategy to win new customers. You will make outbound calls, send emails, influence and disseminate marketing campaigns, attend industry events, lead product demos, and educate potential customers on relevant use cases. These efforts will result in discovery meetings with our Enterprise sales reps, and generate new business opportunities for Tango!
Reports To: VP of Sales
As an Enterprise SDR at Tango, you will:
- Help the Enterprise Sales team deliver/exceed our revenue plan.
- Implement a contact strategy that increases the likelihood of the prospect entering into a sales conversation with Tango.
- Develop and execute outbound messaging, cadence, and strategy to open and cultivate sales conversations with prospects.
- Effectively communicate our product's value proposition and how our solution will solve customers’ problems. Note that these conversations will take place over different mediums - phone, email, text, and in person.
- Invite company leaders to webinars, events, and other educational experiences.
- Seek and attend those same webinars, events, and educational experiences to help generate business leads.
- Carry a monthly quota and achieve weekly metrics for sales meetings, outbound calls, emails, and text messages to customer prospects.
- Help the sales team deliver/exceed our ambitious revenue goals.
- Partner with Marketing to ensure our marketing plans align with prospects' interests.
- Schedule and participate in sales conversations in a team selling environment.
To be effective in our Enterprise SDR role, you must have:
- 2+ years Enterprise SDR experience (Gift card, Rewards and Incentives industry strongly preferred)
- A broad understanding of business challlenges encountered by enterprise clients.
- On the spot critical thinking - critically think through the challenges clients face to create new opportunities.
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills.
- A proven ability to successfully handle complex, large scale enterprise accounts.
- A natural curiosity and understanding around sales processes, methodologies, softwares, and best practices.
- Conscientiousness - we're not doing a simple SaaS sale, but discussions may get technical. Understanding sophisticated issues and explaining them to clients is important.
- The ability to effectively manage time and resources to ensure work is completed efficiently and deadlines are met.
- Thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task, with concern for all dependencies and requirements involved.
- Desire to work comfortably in a high-performing, innovative and collaborative organization.
- Resilience and stamina in a high-velocity sales environment.
- Also important is a sense of humor (this role sits within the sales team after all!)
Our ideal Enterprise SDR at Tango will have most of the following skills and experience:
- Rewards and Incentives industry experience.
- An understanding of Google Suite, Slack, Salesforce, or related softwares.
Salary: The targeted pay range for this position is between $65,000-$73,000. Please note that the actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, and experience. Certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonus.
#Li-DNI #Li-Remote #BI-Remote
Please note: visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
What You'll Get From Us
- Competitive compensation package (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Flex PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities (401(k) is a 100% match of up to 6%)
- Choice-First Plan allows employees to choose to Work from Home, at our Seattle HQ, or hybrid!
- A Work from Home monthly stipend for all employees
- Award-winning culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
- Dog-friendly Seattle office!
What We’re Up to at Tango
Tango believes that rewards, incentives, and payments are more than transactions. They’re opportunities to fuel stronger relationships with people, and better performance for business. Whether you’re focused on customer loyalty or employee engagement, wellness or research participation, we can help you seamlessly send smiles and drive results.
Why Work for Us
We care about each other and our customers. Our team is autonomous, collaborative, creative, and eager to learn. We are an inclusive and diverse company that offers excellent health, dental, and vision benefits, flexible PTO, and competitive compensation packages. We’re doing incredible things with awesome people, and we’d love for you to join us!
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Tango is an equitable and equal opportunity employer; we’re strong because we’re diverse and prioritize inclusive practices. All applicants will be recruited and considered for employment regardless of their social identities, including but not limited to race, gender, color, religion, belief, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, and other protected classes. We thrive in the areas of recruiting and hiring when we have a growing awareness of the challenges faced by underrepresented candidates during the application and hiring process. We encourage all candidates to apply for roles they feel they have the skills to fulfill or a willingness to learn.
We at Tango take the protection of your personal information very seriously. We will never ask for financial information of any kind or for payment during the job application process. Please take extra caution while examining the email address of the individual you are communicating with, as scammers may misspell an official Tango email address or use a slightly modified version. Emails from us will come only from an official @tangocard.com email address. If you suspect a role or job ad is fraudulent, or that you are being contacted by a scammer pretending to be a representative of Tango, please contact us. If you believe you are the victim of fraud resulting from a job listing, please contact your local authorities.
Something looks off?