Regional Channel Sales Director
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, August 1, 2023
The Regional Channel Sales Director will be responsible for aligning with the Regional Sales Director and their team to identify, recruit, enable and drive joint go to market strategies with a portfolio of Cloud Platform, Advisory, Global and Regional System Integration and Technology partners in support of SnapLogic's company growth objectives. Specific focus will be on activating the ecosystem to identify joint use cases and drive associated sales through field co-selling, referral and resale engagement models.
This is a remote role in North America.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with the Regional Sales Vice President(s), field sales teams, Partner Architects and Global Alliance Managers to create a Channel led growth strategy for the region
- Develop a strategy to enable and engage existing partners and/or identify and recruit new associated partners (e.g. dedicated System Integration or Technology partners of the Cloud Platform partner) to achieve required growth objectives
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan that drives all aspects of partner portfolio results including: executive interlocks, enablement, certification plans, solution development, partner marketing and demand generation
- Collaborate with virtual team members in sales, marketing, pre-sales, finance, legal and consulting to achieve desired outcomes
- Effect an appropriate balance of partner sourced bookings and certified delivery capacity
What We're Looking For:
- Familiarity with the global Data Integration market, technologies and partner ecosystem
- Familiarity with co-selling engagement models
- Experience building successful go to market campaigns with the major Cloud Platform Providers, Global and Regional System Integration firms (PwC, EY, Accenture, Deloitte, Cognizant, etc.), Resellers and Technology partners
- Proven track record of driving Partner Sourced bookings via managed partners
- Prior quota carrying direct sales experience
- Experience devising and negotiating global strategic agreements with System Integration and Technology partners
- Strong presentation and writing skills with demonstrated executive presence
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience working in a start-up environment strongly preferred
There's never been a better time to join SnapLogic. Here are a few reasons why:
Perks And Benefits: The list includes, but is not limited to: competitive salary, flexible PTO (USA employees), comprehensive healthcare; 401(k); FSA and supplemental insurance; paid parental leave; wellness and fitness reimbursements; gym and lunch on site (HQ); remote/hybrid work for majority of roles.
Company Momentum: Industry experts have consistently recognized our company, products, customers, and employees as best-in-class, from our year-over-year Leadership in Gartner’s iPaaS Magic Quadrant, to our 2021 CODiE Award win, to our recognition as a 2022 Bay Area Top Workplace.
Hot Market Opportunity: Leading organizations are embracing the cloud, data, and AI to rethink and rewire their businesses. According to industry analysts, the integration market alone is growing four times faster than the overall software market, approaching more than $5 billion in revenue.
Innovative Product: SnapLogic is the only company to provide a single, unified platform for all of a company’s integration and automation needs: application integration, data integration, API management, B2B integration, and data engineering.
World Class Customers: Hundreds of customers around the globe trust SnapLogic to handle their enterprise integration and automation needs. Our customers come first, and we’re proud of SnapLogic's industry-leading customer retention rate of over 95%.
SnapLogic is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in New York, NY; London, UK; and Hyderabad, India.
To all recruitment agencies: SnapLogic does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SnapLogic employees or to any other company location. SnapLogic is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company. SnapLogic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SnapLogic complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. SnapLogic expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SnapLogic employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.