Senior Solutions Architect EMEA
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
We are looking for a customer-centric, intellectually curious, bright, energetic person with the ability to drive the successful architecture and delivery of enterprise grade integration solutions as part of a Professional Services Architecture team. This role is for someone who is energized by finding a solution to a problem, has demonstrated creative problem-solving ability, and has experience leading and managing customer engagements and implementations.
What You'll Do:
- Work with customers to architect the solutions for complex integration requirements and present the recommended architecture to the necessary stakeholders.
- Provide architecture reviews, application discussions, and prototype or full development as needed.
- Design Data and Application integration solutions which utilizes SnapLogic Intelligent Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)..
- Lead customers and partners through the requirements phase of an implementation process, including explaining use cases and configuration options.
- Provide consulting assistance to ensure engagement success.
- Perform data and/or application integration design and development, technical product assistance and tuning to meet customer performance and functional requirements.
- Communicate complex architecture designs and business concepts clearly in a concise and professional manner.
- Develop and document Best Practices based on field experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree or related discipline.
- 8+ years of Enterprise software integration experience.
- Experience with building end to end integrations using Integration Platform as a Service (IPaaS) development platform.
- Deep understanding of Integration patterns and ability to design and architect best technical solutions to connect with various SaaS and On-premises applications.
- Experience in developing integration solutions between cloud, custom, on-premises software
- Working knowledge of REST/SOAP/XML/JSON.
- Working knowledge of APIM
- Experience in Data Integration, Application Integration, Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Google, or Azure) or Big Data
- Experience in the architectural design, and implementation of integration solutions including, Batch and Real-Time Data, Messaging/Event processing, Cloud, Process Integrations
- Experience with any integration technologies like Informatica, Mulesoft, Boomi, etc. and in-depth understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns
- In-depth understanding and appreciation of security, high availability, stability concerns in distributed environments.
- Experience in data warehouse solutions, including design, development, and implementation of the data integration ETL/ELT processes.
- Experience with cloud APIs to automate provisioning, deployment, improving system performance.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
Nice to Haves:
- Hands on experience with writing SQL and Oracle queries
- Knowledge in NoSQL technologies (Mongo, CouchDB, Cassandra, Neo4j)
- Experience with Enterprise Grade Applications such as Oracle E-Business, Oracle Fusion ERP, SAP R/3, SAP S/4 Hana, ServiceNow, or Workday
- Experience with working with Java based applications.
- Experience with AWS services like S3, Elastic Computing etc.
- Very good knowledge of scripting skills in Python, Perl , Java based application
- Understanding of HTTP protocols
- Knowledge in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) based application development.
- TOGAF Certification
There's never been a better time to join SnapLogic. Here are a few reasons why:
Perks And Benefits: The list includes, but is not limited to: competitive salary, flexible PTO (USA employees), comprehensive healthcare; 401(k); FSA and supplemental insurance; paid parental leave; wellness and fitness reimbursements; gym and lunch on site (HQ); remote/hybrid work for majority of roles.
Company Momentum: Industry experts have consistently recognized our company, products, customers, and employees as best-in-class, from our year-over-year Leadership in Gartner’s iPaaS Magic Quadrant, to our 2021 CODiE Award win, to our recognition as a 2022 Bay Area Top Workplace.
Hot Market Opportunity: Leading organizations are embracing the cloud, data, and AI to rethink and rewire their businesses. According to industry analysts, the integration market alone is growing four times faster than the overall software market, approaching more than $5 billion in revenue.
Innovative Product: SnapLogic is the only company to provide a single, unified platform for all of a company’s integration and automation needs: application integration, data integration, API management, B2B integration, and data engineering.
World Class Customers: Hundreds of customers around the globe trust SnapLogic to handle their enterprise integration and automation needs. Our customers come first, and we’re proud of SnapLogic's industry-leading customer retention rate of over 95%.
SnapLogic is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in New York, NY; London, UK; and Hyderabad, India.
To all recruitment agencies: SnapLogic does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SnapLogic employees or to any other company location. SnapLogic is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company. SnapLogic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SnapLogic complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. SnapLogic expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SnapLogic employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
See more open positions at SnapLogic
Something looks off?