Senior Financial Analyst
IT, Accounting & Finance
San Mateo, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 6, 2023
As a key member of the Finance team, you will support Financial Planning and Analysis and Investor Relations, as well as collaborate closely with Accounting. You will drive financial analysis for data-driven decision making, work cross functionally to support business partners across the organization, and support the operational efficiency of the team in order to grow at scale. The ideal candidate thrives in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment, is a self-starter with strong attention to detail, is able to process data from disparate sources of information to perform complex financial analysis, and has a track record of being a strong cross-functional quarterback.
This position is for our HQ office in San Mateo, California.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain the company financial model to drive visibility into the forecasting and budgeting process, and develop additional financial models as needed
- Develop and report on company-wide key performance metrics, monitor progress and compare with industry benchmarks
- Assist with delivering timely financial reporting for Board meetings and executive team reviews
- Help answer inquiries from existing and potential investors, and participate in our fundraising activities
- Support the Accounting team in the month end close process and annual audit
- Drive ad hoc analysis to enable data-driven decision making across the organization
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- 3+ years of relevant experience in FP&A, public accounting, investment banking, strategic finance, or corporate finance
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional Excel modeling skills, both in building new models and streamlining existing models
- High proficiency in PowerPoint, and specifically translating analysis into digestible formats
- Highest level of integrity, professionalism and judgement with the ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to distill complex analysis and nuanced problems into actionable insight
- Collaborative team player with strong communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of being a cross-functional business partner
- Growth mindset and a curiosity for tackling challenges across the organization
Nice To Have:
- Experience in software industry with an understanding of subscription revenue model and related metrics
- Experience with financial software systems (e.g. Vena, Netsuite, Shareworks, Salesforce)
- Experience in a high-growth, startup environment
There's never been a better time to join SnapLogic. Here are a few reasons why:
Perks And Benefits: The list includes, but is not limited to: competitive salary, flexible PTO (USA employees), comprehensive healthcare; 401(k); FSA and supplemental insurance; paid parental leave; wellness and fitness reimbursements; gym and lunch on site (HQ); remote/hybrid work for majority of roles.
Company Momentum: Industry experts have consistently recognized our company, products, customers, and employees as best-in-class, from our year-over-year Leadership in Gartner’s iPaaS Magic Quadrant, to our 2021 CODiE Award win, to our recognition as a 2022 Bay Area Top Workplace.
Hot Market Opportunity: Leading organizations are embracing the cloud, data, and AI to rethink and rewire their businesses. According to industry analysts, the integration market alone is growing four times faster than the overall software market, approaching more than $5 billion in revenue.
Innovative Product: SnapLogic is the only company to provide a single, unified platform for all of a company’s integration and automation needs: application integration, data integration, API management, B2B integration, and data engineering.
World Class Customers: Hundreds of customers around the globe trust SnapLogic to handle their enterprise integration and automation needs. Our customers come first, and we’re proud of SnapLogic's industry-leading customer retention rate of over 95%.
SnapLogic is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in New York, NY; London, UK; and Hyderabad, India.
To all recruitment agencies: SnapLogic does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SnapLogic employees or to any other company location. SnapLogic is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company. SnapLogic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SnapLogic complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. SnapLogic expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SnapLogic employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
See more open positions at SnapLogic
Something looks off?