Senior Software Engineer (Platform)
San Mateo, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
We are always looking for exceptional, self-motivated individuals who would like to work with a self-organizing team. As part of the growing Platform Engineering team, you will help build the next generation of SnapLogic Platform. You will work on a range of interesting topics including Microservices, application performance and scalability, Kubernetes, and GitOps.
You’re a Senior Software Engineer who writes good quality code and tests. You are a tinkerer at heart and find it hard to stop when working on intriguing problems. You’re proficient in at least one programming language, and ready to learn whatever you need to to accomplish your tasks. You know your way around the command line. You take ownership of your tasks, and drive them from inception all the way to deployment.
What You'll Do:
- Build the next generation of Platform that will enable Snaplogic Engineering to rapidly code and ship changes
- Help build a Kubernetes centric software development, build, and release process that is intuitive for all engineers and does not require any manual intervention
- Evolve the architecture of Snaplogic Control plane by working on both greenfield projects (new RESTful web services) and brownfield projects (refactor existing functionality into separate RESTful web services)
- Use the state of art cloud technologies and practices including Kubernetes, Service Mesh, OpenTelemetery and GitOps
- Contribute to creating and evolving an SRE-based team culture
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience writing, testing, and debugging production quality code.
- Fluent in at least one programming language (Python or Java preferred)
- Comfortable with Linux, Bash, and the command line in general
- Experience building REST APIs
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical degree
- Experience with one or more of the following is a plus:
- Cloud Services providers such as AWS, GCP or Azure
- Bash scripting and Linux
- Experience with SRE practices is a plus
There's never been a better time to join SnapLogic. Here are a few reasons why:
Perks And Benefits: The list includes, but is not limited to: competitive salary, flexible PTO (USA employees), comprehensive healthcare; 401(k); FSA and supplemental insurance; paid parental leave; wellness and fitness reimbursements; gym and lunch on site (HQ); remote/hybrid work for majority of roles.
Company Momentum: Industry experts have consistently recognized our company, products, customers, and employees as best-in-class, from our year-over-year Leadership in Gartner’s iPaaS Magic Quadrant, to our 2021 CODiE Award win, to our recognition as a 2022 Bay Area Top Workplace.
Hot Market Opportunity: Leading organizations are embracing the cloud, data, and AI to rethink and rewire their businesses. According to industry analysts, the integration market alone is growing four times faster than the overall software market, approaching more than $5 billion in revenue.
Innovative Product: SnapLogic is the only company to provide a single, unified platform for all of a company’s integration and automation needs: application integration, data integration, API management, B2B integration, and data engineering.
World Class Customers: Hundreds of customers around the globe trust SnapLogic to handle their enterprise integration and automation needs. Our customers come first, and we’re proud of SnapLogic's industry-leading customer retention rate of over 95%.
SnapLogic is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in New York, NY; London, UK; and Hyderabad, India.
To all recruitment agencies: SnapLogic does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to SnapLogic employees or to any other company location. SnapLogic is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company. SnapLogic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SnapLogic complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. SnapLogic expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SnapLogic employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
See more open positions at SnapLogic
Something looks off?