Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Sharethrough is disrupting the legacy digital advertising supply chain as the first ad exchange to auto-enhance every standard impression by rendering a higher-performing ad that dynamically fits into any placement on any site. Our technology and approach enables advertisers to see substantial campaign performance improvements and cost savings using the same standard video and display creative as well as the buying workflow they use with standard exchanges. The Sharethrough Exchange (STX) powers over 225 billion monthly impressions and is integrated with more than 30 of the world's largest demand side platforms, enabling buyers to efficiently achieve their marketing objectives at scale.
If you have a history of success in the programmatic space with excellent client-facing skills, come join our team! How to buy Sharethrough programmatically, why to buy Sharethrough programmatically, and how to achieve your programmatic revenue goals utilizing the Sharethrough product are all topics you will be in market educating clients on.
About the Role
- Sales role strategically aligning with Agency Trading Desks, Independent Trading Desks, DSPs, and Client Direct Programmatic teams
- Define, achieve and exceed quarterly revenue and operational key results
- Establish robust relationships with the decision makers, influencers and key members of trading teams to continually understand business needs and provide intelligent solutions
- Become an expert on the use and best practices of Sharethrough
- Provide consultative services and offer recommendations and insights to clients on how to improve campaigns
- Provide continual training and product updates to clients as new features are added
- 1+ years experience in the programmatic space
- 1+ years experience in a client-facing role
- Deep understanding of the programmatic landscape, background in a trading function is ideal
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forming a strong relationship with clients
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward
- Comfortable working in a growing and changing startup environment and assisting in defining success metrics for the team
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilitie
What's in it for you?
- Inclusive, inspiring, and dynamic work environment
- Remote first with an emphasis on flexibility
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous group health insurance plan
- Stock Options after 1 year
- Access to the virtual healthcare platform Dialogue *For Canadian Employees
- 16 days of vacation per year, which increases when you stay longer at Sharethrough
- 3 paid Caring days plus 1 paid volunteer day
- Offices closed during the holidays
- Wellness allocation of $840 per year (for gym memberships, sportswear, etc.)
- Monthly phone/internet stipend
- In-house training programs on our company and industry
- Encouragement and funding of continuing education and training
- Very active social committees
- And more!
We’re Committed to Having an Inclusive and Diverse Environment!
- Want to apply but feel like you don't meet every requirement? Apply anyways! Studies show that women and minorities are less likely to apply if they do not exactly fit all the requirements in the job description. At Sharethrough, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workspace, so if you feel eager about this opportunity but feel like your experience is not perfectly aligned with the job description - apply! There may be other roles you may fit the profile for.
See more open positions at Sharethrough
Something looks off?