SEO Senior Manager
Polygence Overview: High school students spend over 4,000 hours being lectured at, despite overwhelming evidence that students learn best through project-based learning. Polygence is an online marketplace for intellectual passion projects that was built with a singular focus on helping students rediscover the joy of learning through personalized projects supervised by academic mentors.
Polygence’s rapid growth has been driven by a top-notch team of entrepreneurs, engineers, researchers and educators united by an uncompromising mission to reshape education around the globe by making it project-focused. At Polygence, the ultimate surge of adrenaline comes from hearing our students rave about their learning experience and describe its life-changing impact.
SEO Marketing Manager Overview: We are seeking an experienced SEO Manager to join our Polygence team to help build and grow the channel. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of delivering results via SEO, with early stage channel development experience more critical than mature channel optimization. The SEO Manager will be responsible for managing all SEO activities, from strategy development to execution (including keyword research, on-page optimization, content development, and analytics reporting).
- Determine the right customer-centered SEO strategy for Polygence, and build a plan to bring the channel to life
- Learn efficiently, developing and iterating effective SEO strategies that improve website traffic and search engine rankings
- Conduct thorough and keyword research to identify opportunities for optimization
- Work with our Product and Engineering teams to create new pages and optimize website content in order to improve search engine visibility and user experience
- Manage our team of content creators to develop high-quality, SEO-friendly content at a regular cadence
- Establish a strategy for link building activities, and oversee this activity as needed
- Monitor website analytics to track progress and identify areas for improvement
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and search engine algorithms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure SEO is integrated into all aspects of digital marketing
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in SEO management
- Proven track record of delivering consistent SEO channel performance and growth, with an emphasis on early stage channel development over mature stage channel optimization
- Results-oriented, customer-centric, and data-informed centric approach to SEO, and the ability to develop an SEO channel strategy that aligns with Polygence’s particular customers, business model, and market
- Strong understanding of current search engine algorithms and ranking factors, as well relevant research and analysis tools (Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, Moz, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Medical: Aetna PPO & Kaiser HMO
- Dental: Guardian
- Vision: Guardian
- Employees work directly with their manager to schedule time off as needed; Flexible vacation
- 11 scheduled holidays
- Employee Referral Program
If you are a results-oriented SEO professional with a passion for driving website traffic and improving search engine rankings, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Something looks off?