Product Support Specialist (Remote)
Product, Customer Service
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2023
Scope of the Role
As a Product Support Specialist at PeopleGrove, you will focus on delivering exceptional onboarding and product support to our platform administrators and their end users. Using your extensive product knowledge and an understanding of the needs of our partners, the comprehensive guidance you offer will allow administrators to drive meaningful impacts on the career success of the end users we seek to serve.
In order to apply for this role, you are required to fill out this Application Assessment, please confirm you submitted your response at the end of this application. Thank you!
- Collaborate with new PeopleGrove partners on successful platform configuration
- Monitor the administrator and end user support queues for questions, feedback, and issues, providing prompt responses that unblock users
- Help customers solve problems in a kind and compassionate way, equipping them with tools to resolve issues on their own when possible
- Coordinate and host video calls with partners to guide them through solutions as needed
- Become a product expert: you’ll receive extensive product training and stay informed on product updates and new features
- Identify, troubleshoot, document, and escalate bugs to our engineers
- Work collaboratively with Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams in support of the customer
- Support projects related to process improvement and team efficiency
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of experience providing remote customer support
- Knowledge of Zendesk, Jira, and other customer support tools
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues related to SSO, APIs, and data management
- Strong written and verbal English language skills
- Experience leading customer-facing video calls highly desirable
- Solution-oriented and capable of working through issues independently and collaboratively
- Experience managing simultaneous priorities and projects to on-time completion
- Self-starter who exhibits a sense of urgency and ownership over their work
- Proficient in explaining complex topics in a clear and simple manner
- Curious about the way things work and eager to share knowledge with others
- An empathetic and compassionate approach to providing support
At PeopleGrove, we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community.
PeopleGrove is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at 650-584-3400.