Commercial Solutions Consultant
We are excited to announce our expansion to Vancouver, Canada. This is a rare opportunity for talented professionals to get in on the ground floor and play an instrumental role in shaping the future of our company. If you are driven by excellence, inspired by new challenges, and ready to be a part of a global success story, we invite you to be a key player in our exciting venture in Vancouver!
Pantheon is the WebOps platform for websites that deliver extraordinary results. We believe in putting the magic of the internet in everyone’s hands. That’s why we’re so passionate about helping developers, IT and marketing develop, test, and release website changes faster and more reliably so they can build and maintain websites that create value for their organizations. Our cloud native software makes it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform.
Pantheon’s core values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
If you have a combination of strong technical skills in WordPress, Drupal, or other open source CMS systems and solid technical sales skills, this could be the ideal role for you! We're creating a new technical-buyer focused sales team aimed at the SMB/Mid-Market segment. The team is composed of Commercial Consultants and will be focused on short deal cycles leveraging online purchase or simplified contracts. You'll be a direct source of revenue growth at Pantheon.
To be successful, you will need to have a strong technical sales background coupled with a great work ethic, a competitive attitude, a positive open learning mindset, comfort in a team-based success model, and a passion for delivering the right solution quickly to our commercial buyers.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Own the sales cycle from prospect to close.
- Lead engagements with various technical and non-technical prospect stakeholders, including but not limited to Web Developer, Engineering Manager, IT Director, Growth Marketer, and possibly CxO-level individuals in our segment.
- Conduct discovery and execute on the sales process to uncover the needs of companies.
- Articulate our value proposition, find a common problem and solution fit, and direct to self-serve or simplified contract close.
- Learn and execute on a one-month, two month forecast to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings & revenue objectives.
- Work on good handoffs with post sales support, onboarding, and services teams.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers.
- Crush your quota!
- Work to develop your solution selling skills to the next level as you evangelize the Pantheon Platform.
What you Bring to the Table
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years technical sales experience; experience and knowledge of SMB and mid-market organizations
- Proven negotiation and closing skills with a consultative and solution/value selling approach to closing new business.
- Knowledge of Wordpress, Drupal or open source technologies
- Consistent record of over-achievement in your current role.
- Highly technical and curious to know, grow, and learn more
- Team player with a winner’s mentality combined with excellent interpersonal skills and leadership presence
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
Bonus Points For
- PaaS/SaaS experience
- Experience in marketing technology, open source, website development
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Sick Leave (PSL) and 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Full medical coverage (Extended health care, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Monthly allowance for wellness, reading and access to LinkedIn Learning for continued development
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact email@example.com. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.