Channel Sales Manager Mid-Atlantic
Stratasys is a world leader in 3D printing
The Channel Sales Manager - is the focal point for supporting successful sales efforts of the channel partners. Requires daily interactions with partner sales teams, customers and internal cross-functional teams to drive efficient and effective closure on Printer opportunities. Responsible for accurately reporting SFDC forecast and activity metrics. Also tasked with partner sales rep development towards successfully selling the Stratasys product offerings. Proximity to the activities between field sales reps and customers provides opportunity to give valuable feedback as voice of the Partner, and of local territory market intelligence. The Territory Channel Sales Manager will leverage channel partner relationships to collaborate with Territory Parts Account Managers with acquiring new, retaining and developing Parts accounts.
- Territory success in achieving sales targets; by ensuring assigned partner sales reps succeed in selling our products and services. Efforts impact attainment of each partner’s Quarterly Business Plans for sales, personnel development and marketing.
- Active role in Sales Management of assigned partner sales teams; including pipeline reviews, accurate SFDC quarterly forecasting, reporting and data analysis, execution of sales campaigns and opportunity strategies.
- Work closely with Director of Sales and bridge the efforts of cross-functional departments (Segment Sales, Territory Parts Account Managers, Sales Operations, Channel Marketing, Finance, Logistics and Customer Service); alongside our channel partner sales teams to secure the successful closure of key Printer opportunities.
- Closely coordinate with Application Engineering for benchmarking support and application knowledge sharing to close opportunities; as well as partner AE technical training.
- Collaborate with Territory On-Demand Parts Managers on lead generation, facilitation of meetings and closing Parts opportunities within Territory accounts having strong Channel presence. Also collaborate to identify and approach prospects for Stratasys Printer opportunities in accounts with strong Parts revenue.
- Maintain sufficient understand of complete SDM Parts technology offerings
- Work jointly with Stratasys and Partner marketing/administrative staff on regional Trade Shows, supporting channel partner execution of campaigns, events, and lead follow ups.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing or at least 5+ years of relevant Channel Sales experience.
- 3 years of prior Sales experience.
- 1+ year of experience working in Channel Sales
- 1+ year of experience working in Salesforce.com (SFDC) utilizing reporting at the corporate and dealer level
- Excellent knowledge of Stratasys products and/or 3D Printing or Additive Manufacturing industry
- A successful track record working with sales organizations to achieve and exceed their sales goals
- Excellent time management, communications decision making, human relations, presentation and organization skills
- Professional appearance and presentation required
- Computer experience with various software applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Stratasys (Nasdaq: SSYS), headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota and Rehovot, Israel, has been a leader in the 3D printing industry for over thirty years. The company’s patented FDM® and PolyJet™ 3D printing technologies have a diverse range of applications, including rapid prototyping, production parts, tooling, and concept design. Stratasys offers additive manufacturing solutions in 13 countries, for industries including aerospace, automotive, healthcare, consumer goods, and education. The company operates Stratasys Direct, a digital parts manufacturing service, and Stratasys subsidiaries include MakerBot and GrabCAD. With over 2,000 employees, over 1,200 patents globally, and more than 30 awards for technology and leadership, Stratasys is changing millions of lives with the power of innovation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Stratasys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Stratasys, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected Veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here