Chemistry MSc student- Temp
Stratasys is a world leader in 3D printing!
Stratasys is leading the global shift to additive manufacturing with innovative 3D printing solutions for industries such as aerospace, automotive, consumer products and healthcare. Through smart and connected 3D printers, polymer materials, a software ecosystem, and parts on demand, Stratasys solutions deliver competitive advantages at every stage in the product value chain. The world’s leading organizations turn to Stratasys to transform product design, bring agility to manufacturing and supply chains, and improve patient care.
We are looking for a M.S. student in Chemistry to join our Chemistry Research and Development (R&D) group.
Temporary position for maternity leave.
What will you be doing:
- Hands on lab work
- Formulation, preparation and analytical work
- Characterization of the rheology and kinetics of developed materials
- Characterization of the mechanical and thermal properties of developed materials
- Work with advanced analytical equipment such as Rheometer, DMA, DSC, DLS, FTIR
Must have for this role:
- Outstanding Master student in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Experience working in a chemical laboratory
- Background in polymers and characterization processes
- Technical approach and the ability to work in a team
Nice to have:
- Experience working with advanced analytical equipment- advantage
- Company Overview - https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/history/
- Our Culture and Values - https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/culture/
- Our Sustainability “3D Printing a Better Tomorrow” - https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/sustainability/
- Our Locations - https://www.stratasys.com/en/contact-us/office-locations/
- Check out our Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wmDfmt2bNI