Stratasys is a world leader in 3D printing!
Corporal Counsel is responsible to support the Sales Function and support other Corporate Functions as a partner to the business. Provides and manages legal services related to commercial contracts, business matters and corporate matters. Responsible for successfully negotiating, drafting, and resolving contractual issues and facilitating sales contracts from inception to close. Provides a variety of legal services to in-house clients.
What you will be doing:
- Business Partner with internal teams to support the Sales Function and support other Corporate Functions, such as Business Development
- Review and work with internal business partners to negotiate acceptable commercial terms and conditions with customers, including purchase orders and master agreements for the sale of products and services.
- Review and negotiate the legal terms of a broad range of standard commercial contracts, including purchase order terms, master agreements, confidentiality/non-disclosure, software licensing, and consulting agreements.
- Analyze, interpret, and summarize agreements and contractual terms in a timely manner, drafting alternative clauses where necessary, and proposing redlines and creative solutions in accordance with Stratasys policies and risk tolerance parameters.
- Provide responses to requests from internal clients regarding company policies, contractual issues, and risk tolerance, educate sales when appropriate on use of contract vehicles.
- Escalate legal issues to management for further evaluation or approval when appropriate.
- Identify, report, and escalate business issues and nonstandard terms for review and approval at the appropriate level within the business in accordance with Stratasys processes.
- Work with internal business partners to support non-disclosure agreements with third parties.
- Draft legal and research memorandums.
- Draft a variety of legal and business forms and documents, including transactional documents, license agreements, master purchase agreements, master service agreements.
- Regular interface and focal point to a highly interactive legal / business team.
Must have for this role:
- 3+ years of U.S. experience in business, commercial, corporate or contract negotiating, with a focus on sales and purchasing agreements (T&Cs).
- Proficient knowledge of commercial terms and conditions in purchase and sale agreements.
- 3+ years' experience in contract drafting and customer negotiation.
- Knowledge of Anti-corruption, ITAR, EAR, and FAR/DFAR matters.
- 3+ years' experience in providing and partnering to advise on complex matters to variously levels in the organization.
Nice to have:
- Experience using Roamer Arm.
- Fundamental experience performing Gage R&R or Measurement Error Studies
Travel required: 10%
What you will be part of:
- Company Overview - https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/history/
- Our Culture and Values - https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/culture/
- Our Sustainability “3D Printing a Better Tomorrow” - https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/sustainability/
- Our Locations - https://www.stratasys.com/en/contact-us/office-locations/
- Check out our Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wmDfmt2bNI
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Stratasys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Stratasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected Veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here