Marketing Specialist - Events
Stratasys is a world leader in 3D printing!
Stratasys is leading the global shift to additive manufacturing with innovative 3D printing solutions for industries such as aerospace, automotive, consumer products and healthcare. Through smart and connected 3D printers, polymer materials, a software ecosystem, and parts on demand, Stratasys solutions deliver competitive advantages at every stage in the product value chain. The world’s leading organizations turn to Stratasys to transform product design, bring agility to manufacturing and supply chains, and improve patient care.
The Sr. Marketing Specialist will be responsible for planning and executing industry, partner, and Stratasys hosted events in North America. This includes major conferences, symposiums, expos, road shows, Stratasys hosted events internal and external, in person and virtual. This team member will develop and manage budgets, vendors and contracts to ensure successful event execution as well as work globally with cross-functional teams to represent Stratasys offerings aligned with corporate messaging, branding and product positioning.
This is a hybrid role based out of Eden Prairie (Minneapolis/St Paul), MN.
What you will be doing:
- Provide strategic project planning and implementation of tradeshow and event-related projects to successfully promote the company brand, products and services, with a specific focus on North America
- Design, develop and execute (from creative conception through execution) effective events to acquire new customers and expand business within existing customers
- Develop and manage budgets, vendors and contracts to ensure successful event execution
- Collaborate globally and cross-functionally with key stakeholders to represent Stratasys offerings aligned with corporate messaging, branding and product positioning.
- Responsible for initiating review of current events plan and process while proposing continual best practices and innovation in our events planning
- Develop and manage annual events planning calendar
- Develop tactics that drive booth traffic and generate quality leads at events
- Partner with other teams to properly staff and support events and trade shows
- “Event Logistics” work with event vendors to manage logistics of all shows throughout the year -Coordinate show logistics, including shipping, ordering items and giveaways, and booth items
- Set up pre-meetings with team (typically members of Sales and technical teams) to review details of the show and their responsibilities as on-site representatives and post-event meetings to obtain event feedback and to develop and execute on a post-event follow-up.
- Provide documentation on logistics, event feedback, and recommendations for future events including reports on each event and provide quarterly and end-of-year summaries
Must have for this role:
- 5+ years’ experience in developing and executing events and trade show exhibits, preferably in technical application industries.
- 5+ years of knowledge of lead generation tools (Salesforce.com), email campaign software (Marketo or similar)
2+ years Adobe Creative Suite
2+years’ experience interpretation of and compliance with industry regulations regarding exhibit property erection and dismantling, event management, union rules/regulations, etc.
- 2+yrs experience planning and managing a significant dollar size marketing budget desired.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications is preferred Willing to work overtime when needed.
Travel required: Up to 50%
What you will be part of:
- Company Overview - https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/history/
- Our Culture and Values - https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/culture/
- Our Sustainability “3D Printing a Better Tomorrow” - https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/sustainability/
- Our Locations - https://www.stratasys.com/en/contact-us/office-locations/
- Check out our Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wmDfmt2bNI
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Stratasys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Stratasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected Veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here