Stratasys is a world leader in 3D printing!
Stratasys is leading the global shift to additive manufacturing with innovative 3D printing solutions for industries such as aerospace, automotive, consumer products and healthcare. Through smart and connected 3D printers, polymer materials, a software ecosystem, and parts on demand, Stratasys solutions deliver competitive advantages at every stage in the product value chain. The world’s leading organizations turn to Stratasys to transform product design, bring agility to manufacturing and supply chains, and improve patient care.
What we need:
Stratasys are looking to recruit a Production Engineer to join the United Kingdom production facility located in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. This position is On-site.
In this role:
Reporting into the Snr Production Manager you will work with the production team on a daily basis and guide production where necessary. You will create assembly work instructions, maintain/update design documentation and technical files. You will implement improvements and upgrades to product ranges, simplify assembly procedures, focus on improving product quality, reducing build costs and time. To achieve this, you will be in contact with R&D, Procurement, and Quality departments.
What you will be doing:
- Diagnosing problems in the production line and implementing improvements/upgrades to product ranges.
- Liaising with other engineers to develop plans that improve production.
- Simplify assembly procedure.
- Standardize assembly techniques or components used.
- Improve the quality of the product.
- Reduce build costs and time.
- Create assembly work instructions.
- Maintain/update design documentation and technical files.
- Create JIGs and fixtures for production use.
- Drawing up production schedules.
- Scheduling meetings with relevant departments.
- Obtaining any materials and equipment required.
Must have for this role:
- Mechanical and electrical engineering experience
- 3 to 5 years of proven production engineering experience
- Ability to read and interpret assembly and component drawings/specifications.
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficient computer skills.
What you will be part of:
- A development team committed to producing world-changing products.
- Company Overview https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/history/
- Our Culture and Values https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/culture/
- Our Sustainability “3D Printing a Better Tomorrow” https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/sustainability/
- Our Locations: https://www.stratasys.com/en/contact-us/office-locations/
- Check out our Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wmDfmt2bNI
We offer a generous benefits package including:
- Income protection
- Death in service
- Critical illness cover, plus optional Health, and Dental care.
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme
- Employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Employee Assistance Programmes including virtual GP service, helplines, and access to counselling.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus an additional day for your birthday.
- International working experience. We work with teams in UK, Israel, EMEA and USA. A collaborative approach is encouraged.