Stratasys is a world leader in 3D printing!
Stratasys is leading the global shift to additive manufacturing with innovative 3D printing solutions for industries such as aerospace, automotive, consumer products and healthcare. Through smart and connected 3D printers, polymer materials, a software ecosystem, and parts on demand, Stratasys solutions deliver competitive advantages at every stage in the product value chain. The world’s leading organizations turn to Stratasys to transform product design, bring agility to manufacturing and supply chains, and improve patient care.
What we need:
Stratasys are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Test Engineer to join our team based in Aylesbury, United Kingdom. This position is an on-site role.
In this role:
Reporting into the Snr Production Manager your focus will be to work in the test environment for the Neo 3D Stereolithography printer production line. This will include setting up each printer and testing the products to ensure they meet the required specifications and fault find any problems. You will follow predefined test processing procedures, take measurements, record data and complete production test logs. The tests can be varied in complexity and can last from 3 to 5 days. You will also receive intensive detailed product training so that you have the required skill sets to undertake this role.
What you will be doing:
- Final assembly and testing of 3D stereolithography printers
- Mechanical alignment of various sub systems
- Optical laser alignment
- Scanner geometrical calibration
- Functional testing of all operational systems
- Printing of predesignated diagnostic test parts
- Measuring and assessment of diagnostic parts
- Documentation recording and analysis of production line results
- Optimising and developing testing methods and certification documentation
Must have for this role:
- A formal qualification is required such as an apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering, City & Guilds or an equivalent NVQ qualification.
- At least 3-5 experience of final product testing in a manufacturing setting.
- Strong problem-solving skills exemplified by the ability to methodically diagnose and rectify problems independently.
- A desire for continuous learning and further understanding.
- A desire to be involved in producing industry leading products.
- The ability to complete tasks through interaction with team members, along with independent working.
- Excellent analytical ability and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate appropriate, concise, and accurate information in written and verbal format
- To be able to multi-task and plan effectively when working with a variety of project teams in an often high-pressure, competitive environment in an organised manner
- An understanding and experience of health and safety, COSHH and risk assessments
What you will be part of:
- A development team committed to producing world-changing products.
- Company Overview https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/history/
- Our Culture and Values https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/culture/
- Our Sustainability “3D Printing a Better Tomorrow” https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/sustainability/
- Our Locations: https://www.stratasys.com/en/contact-us/office-locations/
- Check out our Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wmDfmt2bNI
We offer a generous benefits package including:
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme
- Income protection
- Death in service cover
- Critical illness cover, plus optional Health, and Dental care.
- Employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Employee Assistance Programmes including virtual GP service, helplines, and access to counselling.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and an additional day for your birthday.
- International working experience. We work with teams in UK, Israel, EMEA and USA. A collaborative approach is encouraged.