Stratasys is a world leader in 3D printing!
Stratasys is leading the global shift to additive manufacturing with innovative 3D printing solutions for industries such as aerospace, automotive, consumer products and healthcare. Through smart and connected 3D printers, polymer materials, a software ecosystem, and parts on demand, Stratasys solutions deliver competitive advantages at every stage in the product value chain. The world’s leading organizations turn to Stratasys to transform product design, bring agility to manufacturing and supply chains, and improve patient care.
What we need:
RPS @ Stratasys are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Assembly Technician to join the United Kingdom production facility located in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
In this role:
Reporting into the Production Manager, you will join our experienced production team working on high-end industrial 3D printers which are built to a very high standard and shipped to customers globally. This is an excellent opportunity to join the largest 3D printing solutions business in the world. Our focus is to develop, manufacture and sell and service exceptional printers to meet the Additive Manufacturing industry requirements of the present and future. As a team, we believe in delivering reliable and honest support to everyone we work with – our customers, suppliers, and fellow team members.
What you will be doing:
Some of your daily duties would include:
- Building up sub-assemblies
- Assembling the final frames BOM
- Carrying out all duties in an effective and efficient manner
- Maintenance of health and safety
- Maintenance of 5S in areas of responsibility
- Crating finished goods
- Ensure that the best practices are always followed and maintained.
- Perform other duties as required in the role.
Must have for this role:
2-3 years’ experience with both electrical and mechanical engineering abilities and demonstrable experience of working within a busy production environment. You should have the ability to read electrical and mechanical drawings and be able to use a variety of hand tools.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a production/manufacturing environment.
- Mechanical/electrical experience; an electro/mechanical engineering qualification is desired.
- Able to complete tasks with minimal supervision given work instructions and or training on a wide range of assembly tasks, with good attention to detail.
- Team player: maintains a positive attitude to work showing respect for other staff and visitors.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- IT literate
- Experience of manual handling
- Willingness to learn and contribute.
What you will be part of:
- A development team committed to producing world-changing products.
- Company Overview https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/history/
- Our Culture and Values https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/culture/
- Our Sustainability “3D Printing a Better Tomorrow” https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/sustainability/
- Our Locations: https://www.stratasys.com/en/contact-us/office-locations/
- Check out our Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wmDfmt2bNI
We offer a generous benefits package including:
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme
- Income protection
- Death in service
- Critical illness cover, plus optional Health, and Dental care.
- Employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Employee Assistance Programmes including virtual GP service, helplines, and access to counselling.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with an additional day’s holiday for your birthday.