Sr Program Manager
Stratasys is a world leader in 3D printing!
Stratasys is leading the global shift to additive manufacturing with innovative 3D printing solutions for industries such as aerospace, automotive, consumer products and healthcare. Through smart and connected 3D printers, polymer materials, a software ecosystem, and parts on demand, Stratasys solutions deliver competitive advantages at every stage in the product value chain. The world’s leading organizations turn to Stratasys to transform product design, bring agility to manufacturing and supply chains, and improve patient care.
The Sr Program Manager plans and coordinates all aspects of medium to complex projects from initiation to delivery to support production transformation initiatives. Develops detailed project strategy, plans and manages all implementation processes that may include problem solving methods, resource allocation, progress tracking, risk management, monitoring change control process, testing, qualifications, documentation, training, digitization and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
What you will be doing:
• Lead detailed strategic deployment plan for production transformation initiatives inclusive of key stakeholder input with clear cross-functional roles and responsibilities.
• Support an interdepartmental team to complete various assigned projects on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency and budget requirements.
• Support phases of project to include project initiation, project planning, project execution, project monitoring and control, and project closure
• Outline the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
• Conceptualizes project plans and determines steps for implementation
• Develops project plans, KPIs, schedules and estimates.
• Responsible for project update and tracking and adherence to set safety and quality standards.
• Manages transformational change using change management methodology
• Coordinate with Project team–and finance to update on project status
• Partner with Finance to conduct cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project
• Conduct risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate)
• Analyze financial data as assigned to create accurate and timely reports with operational recommendations for the leadership team action
• Work closely with Global Operations Finance team to develop and maintain an EP Ops financial dashboard
• Responsible for coordinating tasks assigned to vendors
Must have for this role:
- 5+ years' experience in technical project management and/or process engineering, manufacturing engineering and/or quality engineering
- 3- Technical project management experience in a manufacturing environment including requalification’s, site transitions, and/or meeting regulated industry requirements
- PMP, PgMP, CAPM, and/or comparable project management certifications desirable
- Experience in plastics, chemicals processing or materials development and processing.
- Leadership experience with excellent interpersonal and influential skills
- 3+ years’ experience in leading transformation activities in a manufacturing environment
Travel required: None
What you will be part of:
- Company Overview - https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/history/
- Our Culture and Values - https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/culture/
- Our Sustainability “3D Printing a Better Tomorrow” - https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/sustainability/
- Our Locations - https://www.stratasys.com/en/contact-us/office-locations/
- Check out our Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wmDfmt2bNI
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Stratasys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Stratasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected Veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here