Configuration Control Administrator
Stratasys is a world leader in 3D printing!
Stratasys is leading the global shift to additive manufacturing with innovative 3D printing solutions for industries such as aerospace, automotive, consumer products and healthcare. Through smart and connected 3D printers, polymer materials, a software ecosystem, and parts on demand, Stratasys solutions deliver competitive advantages at every stage in the product value chain. The world’s leading organizations turn to Stratasys to transform product design, bring agility to manufacturing and supply chains, and improve patient care.
The Configuration Control Administrator is responsible for managing and ongoing effectiveness of the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system. This position is accountable for managing the ongoing efficiency of the change management system within the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system; identifying and documenting standard work; training colleagues.
What you will be doing:
- Tracking and Management of Change Orders (ECOs/MCOs) from Pending to Implementation
- Ongoing Database Maintenance of item parameters, statuses and other mandatory information
- Change Control of Items, Revisions, Lifecycle, BOMs and associated engineering drawings/documents
- Support & Training for users on best use of the PLM system
- Host of CCB meetings, focal point in drawing review meetings and projects that involves engineering change management
- Cultivate and maintain an enterprise view of operational business processes, identifying cross-functional relationships and interdependencies
- Demonstrate commitment to Stratasys Core Values by leading, acting and behaving in a manner consistent with these values
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures and attend all safety trainings related to the job
Must have for this role:
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred, Bachelor of Arts with appropriate experience acceptable
- 5+ years of experience and understanding of PLM/ERP process and configuration experience in engineering change management, BOM, document management
- Experience with Agile PLM
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives as well as individual contributors
- Advanced communication skills both written and verbal required, as well as being able to understand and analyze business processes and the interaction with the new product development process and engineering change process.
- Thinking out-of-the-box; self-motivated, able to plan work effort and manage priorities
- Must be proactive, assertive, detail-oriented, organized, and comfortable with directing focused cross-functional team meetings with all levels of management
- Ability to work well with others
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of ISO9001 or a similar QA system
- Knowledge and or use of Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Experience working with senior-level executives as well as individual contributors to drive change and influence processes
Travel required: 10%
What you will be part of:
- Company Overview - https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/history/
- Our Culture and Values - https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/culture/
- Our Sustainability “3D Printing a Better Tomorrow” - https://www.stratasys.com/en/about-us/sustainability/
- Our Locations - https://www.stratasys.com/en/contact-us/office-locations/
- Check out our Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wmDfmt2bNI
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Stratasys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Stratasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected Veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.