Lead Material Handler
Make the most of our world.
Our business is truly global and our culture is eclectic and inclusive. Worldwide we employ a remarkably diverse group of very talented people. People drawn to work with us by a shared curiosity, a desire to think differently. We value people who bring with them unique cultural and professional experiences. Our business thrives on their distinctive perspectives and fresh ideas. And in every location, we challenge our employees to learn, develop and grow with us. We believe in the potential of people.
This position is responsible for coordinating, routing, and material handling duties to meet production schedules. Expedites parts to remedy shortage problems. Picks up and delivers materials for the production team to maintain material flow on the assigned product line. Will ensure incoming materials are properly routed. Maintain necessary quality and build rate standards.
• Move inventory after receipt or inspection to bulk storage or to line locations
• Control movement, storage and location cross referencing for bulk inventory
• Pull bulk inventory to replenish line locations
• Communicate and follow up on potential shortages via email
• Follow written manufacturing product procedures to ensure quality production
• Maintain and update warehouse and Kanban replenishment settings in Oracle
• Identify and lead continuous improvement initiatives
• Assist in warehouse improvements and setup
• Reconcile Oracle warehouse issues
• Address aged inventory transaction issues
• Perform Oracle transactions as needed
• Follow all company safety policies and procedures
• Attend all required company training
• Demonstrate commitments to Stratasys Behaviors by leading, acting, and modeling these values
• Other Responsibilities as assigned by the department or manager
• 6+ year(s) working with inventory in a manufacturing environment
• 8+ years assembly experience in technical industry
• Detail oriented, good verbal and written communication skills
• Forklift operating experience
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• 4+ years Oracle experience or other ERP
• Ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 50lbs.
As a part of Stratasys, this position requires access to information and/or technology controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). The successful candidate must be a U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S. (or, green card holder), protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
There’s a reason Stratasys is a world leader.
For over 30 years we’ve been pioneering 3D Printing technology, solving problems, questioning, inventing and reinventing. Continually asking, “How can we help our customers turn a great idea into a great success?”.
It’s what drives us. Because we want our customers to succeed.
We provide the best products, services and support great thinking deserves.
Giving your ideas the best possible chance of making it. Make it better. Make it with Stratasys.
Stratasys (Nasdaq: SSYS), headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota and Rehovot, Israel, is a leading global provider of 3D printing and additive manufacturing solutions. The company's patented FDM® and PolyJet™ 3D Printing technologies produce prototypes and manufactured goods directly from CAD data for the aerospace, automotive, healthcare, consumer goods and education industries. Stratasys subsidiaries include MakerBot and GrabCAD, and the company operates the digital parts manufacturing service, Stratasys Direct. Stratasys has over 2,000 employees, holds over 1,200 granted or pending additive manufacturing patents globally, and has received more than 30 awards for its technology and leadership.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Stratasys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Stratasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected Veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.