Marketing Manager (Remote, U.S. & Canada)
OhmConnect was founded to help bring 100% clean energy to everyone. We are solving massive inefficiencies in energy markets, changing how people use and view energy, and connecting smart homes with the smart grid. We build products that connect deeply with consumers and invite them to take action to positively impact the planet, their communities, and their wallets.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer striving to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment where everyone feels that they have a voice that is heard.
If you live and breathe marketing, let’s talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound channels, and an intuitive marketing and advertising strategist. The Marketing Manager’s responsibilities include identifying and testing new objectives, tracking and analyzing the performance of campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects that meet the target acquisition cost. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain strong and consistent growth through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
You will execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media opportunities, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives, as well as creating marketing toolkits for partners. The ability to speak to how these channels work together is very important. You also have a proven ability to identify opportunities and deliver effective strategies that generate results.
What You Will Do
- Own end-to-end strategy for full funnel marketing campaigns including definition, design, execution, testing & analysis – and advocate for the long-term strategic vision of our marketing efforts
- Lead marketing and advertising objectives and optimizations for partners and marketing channels, e.g. co-branded email campaigns, push notifications and marketing toolkits
- Assists in defining A/B market and creative testing
- Define, measure, analyze and report campaign and full funnel conversion metrics, communicate results, implement actions that enhance effectiveness
- Liaise with other marketing and cross-functional leaders to ensure consistent adherence to brand guidelines, coordinated positioning and marketing efforts across all channels and mediums of communications
- Manage designated outside agencies and team members to develop appropriate marketing materials that are channel specific
- Analyze and identify messaging, creative and channels that drive profitable conversions ongoing, explaining reasons for performance, ideas for improvement, estimated spend and results
- Manage budget and CAC tracking and forecasting for your partners and channels
- Build, understand and evolve our audience segmentation and execution strategy to connect the right member with the right call-to-action at the right time
- Plan customer journeys to maximize conversions
- Obtain in-depth understanding of the audiences and markets
- Project management of new launches and integrations, coordination across internal and external teams
- 5-10 years B2C and/or B2B2C marketing and advertising experience
- Proven track record of successfully developing and implementing creative, high-impact full funnel marketing campaigns to acquire customers at target acquisition costs
- Thorough understanding of principles and best practices across online and offline channels (digital, offline, CTV/OTT, Display, video ads, content marketing, paid search, native ads, radio, podcast, direct mail, newsletter etc.)
- Expertise in a/b testing, audience segmentation/targeting, geo takeovers and SEO / SEM
- Experience managing and maintaining multiple agency partners
- Ability to create and manage budgets as well as measure marketing effectiveness and efficiency to ensure delivering on growth goals
- Exceptional project management and prioritization skills while managing multiple projects from concept to implementation with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational and internal communication skills that are used amongst others to work collaboratively and cross-functionally, and keep stakeholders informed
- Demonstrable strong analytical and results-oriented mentality with the ability to tell a story with data and habitually seek out data to make decisions
- Superb written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Strong creative thinking with an eye for user flow and visual design
- Proficiency in Google products, Excel and other MS Office suite programs and knowledge of digital tracking solutions (GA, GTM, DCM, or similar)
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference in business, communications, or marketing
Nice to Haves
- Master’s degree or MBA in marketing, communications, journalism or related field.
- B2B2C experience preferred
- Spanish language proficiency
- Knowledge of Asana or similar project management tools
- Familiarity with energy industry
- A competitive compensation package based on experience; the base salary for this role is: $127k - $170k
- Fully remote work environment with home office set-up allowance.
- Real and lived work-life balance - Company perks include unlimited vacation (which our C-level team actively encourages everyone to take!), parental leave, and a corporate value of working sustainably.
- Opportunity to work with amazing people who are passionate about halting climate change, thriving in a fully-remote work environment, and learning and growing every day
- Competitive benefits package that includes full suite of wellness benefits.
- Company stock options
Not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at OhmConnect are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender identification, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.