Partnerships and Growth Manager
Partnerships and growth manager
Hebbia is reinventing knowledge work to intelligently answer the world's most complex questions. Our AI understands and reasons over written knowledge to synthesize meaningful responses for users in seconds. We develop advanced algorithms and platforms that enable businesses to leverage the power of AI for enhanced decision-making, automation, and optimization.
Our team of experts is dedicated to pushing the boundaries of innovation and delivering impactful solutions across various industries. We've raised significant funding from Peter Thiel, Index Ventures (via Mike Volpi), Jerry Yang (founder of Yahoo), Ram Sriram (one of the first investors in Google), and others, and have built the fastest-moving team in the world.
Growth managers play a critical role at Hebbia: you will be directly responsible for ensuring our most important customers maximize their value from Hebbia, and use this to strategically shape the future of the product.
We’re looking for highly skilled and motivated generalists to deeply understand users’ explicit and implicit business needs, tackle complex problems to drive value across organisations, and work closely with engineering and product teams to shape the future of our product. As an early member of the growth team, you will make meaningful strategic decisions that will affect the future of the company.
If you enjoy solving challenging problems and building strong relationships and teams while doing so, we’d love to hear from you!
- Deeply understand our users and drive value in partnership with them: creatively deploy with new teams and support existing users to get the most out of Hebbia
- Own relationships - build strong relationships (including at the executive level of large asset managers) and serve as a trusted advisor and go-to leader
- Tackle ambiguous, complex customer and product questions - bringing together a deep understanding of user needs and technical capabilities
- Shape the future of the product - bring the voice of the customer to our product and engineering teams and strategically advise on the future of the product
- Help to build the growth team - with potential opportunity to manage a dedicated team in the near future
Who You Are (Qualifications?)
- 2-4+ years of experience in consulting, private equity, or fast paced B2B startups - with proven ability to bring together customer-facing, analytical, strategic, and cross-functional work
- Excellent relationship management skills - including with senior-level stakeholders
- Strong ownership mindset - you see problems or white space and make it yours
- Distinctive analytical and problem solving capabilities: structure ambiguous, open-ended problems and quickly iterate on solutions
- Excitement to own problems and white space: from blue sky ideation to driving in-the-weeds success with individual users
- Passion for learning and demonstrated ability to ramp-up quickly
- Innate bias towards action and impact, while working in a nimble and fast-paced environment