Hebbia is researching and developing the first productionized neural information retrieval system.
The core product is a differentiated search engine which is already deployed at the world’s largest companies to help them answer their most complex questions.
We've raised $30M from investors including: Pieter Abeel, Rachel Uratsun, Jerry Yang (founder of Yahoo), Ram Sriram (one of the first investors in Google), Index Ventures (via Mike Volpi), and Peter Thiel.
Our technology powers firms who are running due diligence on billion-dollar deals and rely on Hebbia to find unique and relevant results.
You will be responsible for driving the design of our product. You will be the founding member of our Design team, and work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, product management, and user research, to create user-centered designs.
This role is based out of our New York City office in Soho.
- Lead the design of our product features and end-to-end user experience; ensuring that the product is intuitive, visually appealing, and meets the needs of our users.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and implement design solutions that drive user engagement and satisfaction.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to inform design decisions
Who You Are
- 4+ years of experience as a product designer, with a strong portfolio demonstrating your design process and product design skills. B2B Product Design experience preferred.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in design or a related field.
- Experience conducting user research and usability testing.
- Autonomous and excited about taking ownership over major initiatives
- Extreme passion for learning, growth, and leadership