Hebbia is reinventing the search engine to intelligently answer the world's most complex questions. Our AI understands and reasons over written knowledge to synthesize meaningful responses for users in seconds. We've raised significant funding from Peter Thiel, Index Ventures (via Mike Volpi), Jerry Yang (founder of Yahoo), Ram Sriram (one of the first investors in Google), and others, and have built the fastest-moving team in the world.
Our technology powers financial services firms who are running due diligence on billion-dollar deals and want to make their analysts faster and smarter. You will be responsible for initiating relationships with potential clients and building these relationships to drive deals through the pipeline to successful closes.
You will own our deal flow, end to end, and transition deals to our Customer Success team after completed pilots. You will research prospective customers and adapt your sales strategy to meet their needs. You will also play a key role in defining our sales model and go-to-market plan as we evolve and target new sectors.
This role is based out of our New York City office in Soho.
- Grow a sales pipeline: Identify top targets and determine outreach sequences and strategies to initiate a relationship
- Map stakeholders: determine decision-maker and create plan to get decision-maker buy-in
- Pitch and manage deal cycle: Customize your pitch and demo to tailor to individual client needs
- Drive client satisfaction: Partner with our Customer Success team during the pilot period to manage transition to long-term contracts
- Optimize go-to-market motion: Build compelling demos, collateral, and sales tooling to accelerate a replicable end-to-end sales process
Who You Are
- 4+ years experience in business development or sales at venture-backed startups
- Deep familiarity with B2B SaaS enterprise sales cycles
- Extreme hunger and passion for learning, growth, and leadership
- Financial services selling experience and/or work experience (M&A/IB/Private Equity/Consulting) a plus