Associate Human Resources Business Partner | Financial Services
The Associate Human Resource Business Partner (AHRBP) will play an important role in ensuring that our employees and business teams can perform to their full potential by shaping the employee experience and delivering best in class support to our organization. In this position you will work in conjunction with HR leaders to serve as a partner to your business teams by developing, implementing and executing dynamic HR programs. You will be a trusted partner who will coach managers and employees in the areas of career development, performance management, employee relations, management coaching, and learning and development. We’re looking for an AHRBP who can be an advisor to their business teams, influence-without-authority, and identify creative HR solutions to support our ever changing and growing business.
What You’ll Do:
- Deliver HR programs, solutions, and support on both the team-wide and individual level for assigned technology and data teams using a data driven approach
- Provide expertise and one-on-one employee support in the following areas: performance management, employee relations, management coaching, compensation, learning and development and organizational development
- Guide first level managers on day-to-day performance management to ensure employees are receiving coaching and feedback and career development
- Implement, maintain the integrity of, and inform change to HR policies and practices through continuous interaction with employees and teams
- Collaborate with Talent Management, Learning & Development, Leadership Development, and Recruiting to carry out RV-wide people strategies and programs
- Work with business teams to effectively manage annual and mid-year performance review cycles and talent calibrations
- Lead and participate in projects at the HR-wide and business team level
What We’re Looking for:
- 2+ years of work experience in Human Resources
- Ideally 1 years’ experience in an HR Generalist role directly supporting employees in exempt level roles
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Experience and exposure to a variety of HR facets including organizational design, leadership coaching, talent management and development, performance management, and learning and development
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and often-changing environment: Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize quickly
- Strong knowledge and application of federal and state employment laws
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret data, identify trends and recommend multiple solutions
- Accountable team player with high bias to action in our fast-paced, often-changing environment
- Sense of humor and ability to have FUN! At RV, it’s a tenant of our culture that we work hard, play hard and have fun along the way
- Cash Compensation Range: $60,000-$100,000*
- Note: actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
- Mental Wellness Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.