Senior Manager, Data Activation | CNET Group
CNET, a subsidiary of Red Ventures, is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager, Data Activation who is excited to be at the center of CNET’s data strategy, constantly thinking about and developing the best ways to bring it to fruition for our partners, consumers and internal stakeholders. This is a highly cross-functional role, working across sales, data, revenue operations, engineering, and product on a daily basis.
What you’ll do
- Work in lockstep with Revenue team to develop data strategies for revenue growth, identifying and translating big-picture client needs into actionable media plans
- Provide support for Sales, Account Strategy, Integrated Marketing to manage audience data targeting asks for incoming proposals and campaigns, inclusive of but not limited to: audience definitions and sizing, audience targeting recommendations, audience build asks, and more
- Develop internal and external deliverables (process documents, slides, and dictionaries, etc.) to provide guidance on available audience targeting opportunities and guidelines on pitching. Upkeep the cleanliness of our data portfolio of readily available 1P audiences for targeting
- Strategize with Product, Account Strategy, Yield, Ad Operations, and Data teams to quality control data workflows for audience targeting to reduce friction, manual labor, and business costs, and keep our audience targeting opportunities up-to-date with evolving internal technologies
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external partners to draft integrations between RV's CDP to outside ad platforms to fuel 1P data targeting on O&O and external channels
- Identify new audiences and new data opportunities for advertising, commerce or consumer facing features/functionality
- Provide client support and guidance for any data related needs
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of the evolving ad media landscape around data privacy, data legislation, audience/behavioral targeting trends
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience
- 3+ years building deep expertise utilizing a CDP/DMP and behavioral/audience targeting in an advertising based business required
- Understanding of and experience with data clean rooms, identity solutions preferred
- Experience in advertiser marketing at a publisher, brand, or other media-based entity
- Working knowledge of digital media deal process from RFP to media plan to execution; experience using Google Ad Manager preferred
- Comfortable working cross-functionally, working through prioritization, and roadblocks
- Category expertise in Technology, Finance, Media & Entertainment preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Creative problem solver with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly explain complex ideas to audiences with varying levels of technical knowledge
- Cash Compensation Range: $112,500 - $162,500*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.