Compliance Associate, Credit Cards | Financial Services
Red Ventures is looking for a Compliance Associate to join our Financial Services Compliance team. The RV FinServ Compliance team is responsible for managing regulatory and brand compliance requirements for credit card products across a number of owned and operated assets, including ThePointsGuy.com and Bankrate.com.
The Compliance Associate role is a dynamic position that requires strong attention to detail, the ability to multitask, the desire to identify and resolve issues, and the ability to cultivate strong relationships with key stakeholders. As a Compliance Associate, you will be responsible for creating compliance policy documentation, developing necessary controls and training, conducting compliance audits and reporting on changing internal risk.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as compliance subject matter expert for Credit Card team and provide compliance guidance on new business initiatives
- Conduct audits for owned and operated sites and affiliate partners to ensure compliance with regulatory and partner expectations
- Create and maintain compliance policy documentation and training materials
- Effectively communicate changes in compliance regulations to internal and external partners
- Create useful reporting to highlight changes to internal risk
- Resolve identified compliance issues urgently and efficiently
What We’re Looking For:
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to identify and execute process improvements independently
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify mistakes and errors within published content
- Ability to project manage multiple timelines and tasks
- Experience in tracking and reporting project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate stakeholders as needed
- Proactive communication
- Cash Compensation Range: $45,000-$60,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, The Points Guy, CNET, Lonely Planet, and AllConnect.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.