Senior Product Manager | CNET Group
We are seeking a dynamic, innovative Senior Product Manager to drive the roadmap and development of CNET Group’s data products, ad technology and internal tools. This individual will work closely with their team, the broader product organization, engineering, and cross-functional stakeholders to align roadmaps to revenue, audience, consumer LTV and engagement KPIs.
We are looking for someone with experience in delivering in a fast paced environment which has a portfolio of digital products at different stages of maturity. You will be able to make solid decisions based on data and insights and execute rapidly to build products that are right for our customers and partners.
What You'll Do:
- As a Senior Product Manager you will own roadmaps for data products, ad technology and internal tools
- You will work closely with engineering, product, content operations, editorial and commerce teams to bring products to market
- Partner with internal teams to identify pain points and opportunities for improvements
- Own the product requirements for new features and be able to quantify the business value
- Lead the planning of and communication around new features and functionality across teams
- Identify product integrations and opportunities within the larger Red Ventures organization
- Ensure product roadmaps align with overall business and editorial objectives, and advancing the consumer experience
- Assess incoming feature requests and work with engineering teams to determine level of effort
What We're Looking For:
- Demonstrate maturity, judgment, influence skills, analytical skills and leadership skills essential to successful product management
- 4+ years of product management experience leading large, cross-functional technical projects
- Proven ability to guide cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management
- Ability to make smart feature versus time-to-market trade-offs
- Experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value
- Ability to thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment requiring a high degree of productivity, adaptability, innovation and follow-through
- Experience working in digital media, advertising-based business preferred
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
- Cash Compensation Range: $100,000-$140,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program