Partnership Executive | MYMOVE
We are seeking a dynamic and driven Partnership Executive to join our MYMOVE team. As a Partnership Executive, you will play a pivotal role in developing and nurturing strategic partnerships with brands interested in reaching the valuable mover audience. Your primary focus will be on building lasting relationships with key industry players, driving business growth, and achieving new business revenue targets. This position is hybrid (in office Tuesday-Thursday) in Charlotte, NC.
What You'll Do:
- Research, identify, and engage potential partners, including national/regional brands in categories such as Retail, Home Improvement, Broadband, Finserve and other mover endemic categories.
- Develop and execute partnership strategies to drive long-term revenue growth for MYMOVE & Red Ventures.
- Negotiate and finalize partnership agreements, ensuring mutually beneficial terms and conditions.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to understand business objectives and align partnership efforts accordingly.
- Conduct thorough market research and analysis to identify potential partnership opportunities and industry trends.
- Proactively engage with partners to drive participation, loyalty, and engagement.
- Track and analyze partnership performance, providing regular reports and insights to the management team.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments, competitor activities, and emerging trends to identify new partnership opportunities.
- Represent the company at industry events, trade shows, and conferences to build brand awareness and establish new connections.
What We're Looking For:
- 3-8 years of proven advertising sales experience with at least 3 years in the digital space; experience working with retail brands is a plus.
- BS/BA degree, or equivalent training and experience
- Vast experience with the Microsoft Suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and Salesforce.
- Sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a team, goal oriented environment
- Ability to support multiple accounts simultaneously, prioritizing and solving challenges appropriate to urgency and resourcing
- Cultivate and leverage deep client relationships across all categories
- Have a strong desire to win and grow as digital ad sales professional
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Well-developed presentation skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Cash Compensation Range: $80,000-120,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.