Account Manager | MYMOVE
As an Account Manager on MYMOVE, you will own full-funnel client success management to ensure accurate and timely execution of marketing programs. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure client satisfaction, drive revenue growth, and support the overall success of our MYMOVE platform. This position will have complete ownership over their own book of business and direct/indirect leadership on the Account team. This role is hybrid (in office Tuesday-Thursday) in Charlotte, NC.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as the main point of contact for assigned clients, building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Proactively identify opportunities to upsell and cross-sell services to clients, driving revenue growth.
- Understand partner’s marketing objectives and work with cross-functional teams to create innovative strategies.
- Manage the construction of partner print and digital advertisements.
- Guide the day-to-day client activity to ensure accurate and timely execution of marketing programs.
- Conduct regular business reviews with clients to assess performance, address concerns, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Work with marketing, sales and business leaders to create thoughtful media plans and proposals.
- Manage collection of creative assets, tracking and ad verification from clients / agency contacts and coordinate with operations
- Run client meetings to present and discuss program optimization.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of related industry experience - digital advertising, direct mail, and print advertising is a bonus
- Experience in a business development or account management position at an agency or advertising company.
- Experience with marketing and media measurement.
- Experience with in-depth research and problem solving.
- Intellectually curious. Takes initiative to dig deeper and understand business initiatives.
- Ability to quickly assess client situations and configure mutually beneficial value propositions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Vast experience with the Microsoft Suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and Salesforce.
- Proficient in using CRM software and other relevant business tools.
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to think creatively to develop new opportunities where none currently exists.
- Cash Compensation Range: $60,000-90,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.