Digital Marketing Analyst| The Points Guy
The Points Guy team is seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst to join our growing digital team. As a Digital Marketing Analyst you'll be responsible for driving the operations of our products through iterative optimizations, deep diving into visitor behavior and performance, and driving the creation of new features and tools that enhance the customer experience and drive additional revenue for The Points Guy.
You’ll work closely with product and engineering teams to define requirements for new experiences and features, as well as carry those projects from conceptualization to deployment. You will be responsible for using data analysis to inform the mobile app, email, or newsletter strategy, implement changes, and communicate the impact, performance, and next steps to teammates and senior leaders.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and implement testing initiatives and product features. Analyze their performance against core KPIs that align with the broader business goals.
- Manage the development of user-centric features & flows to help streamline the customer experience and drive additional value to the business.
- Utilize data and a deep understanding of our users to identify areas to optimize, troubleshoot functionality, and work with others to develop solutions that enhance the experience and performance of the product.
- Work directly with Engineering and Product teams to define features and create a site experience roadmap to bring your ideas to life
- Communicate timelines, goals, and performance to diverse audiences, including engineers, content writers, digital designers, fellow analysts, and senior leaders.
What We're Looking For:
- 1-3 years of analytical work experience
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies, statistical significance, and robust test analysis.
- Data driven; exceptional analytical skills, proficient use of reporting tools such as SQL and Excel
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Adobe analytics or another segmentation platform; can segment data and analyze performance based on meaningful differences between user groups.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership.
- Strong level of accountability and ability to communicate across functional teams to drive priorities, anticipate pitfalls, and raise issues before they become project blockers.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Passionate about understanding customer behavior and improving the quality of interactions.
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance-based, analytically-driven, and fast-paced environment.
- Cash Compensation Range: $55,000-$85,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.