Workday Integration Specialist
We are seeking a Workday integration expert to partner alongside our HR and IT teams to build, implement, and maintain the integrations to and from our Workday system. The ideal candidate will possess strong technical, organization, and communication skills, as well as excellent teamwork and project management skills as they assist in managing our Workday integrations across Red Ventures.
What You'll Do
- Create new inbound and outbound integrations in Workday for HR, Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, Time Tracking, and Absence ensuring seamless data flow.
- Schedule, monitor, and update new and current integrations within Workday.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams, including business analysts, project managers, developers, and stakeholders, to ensure alignment on integration requirements, timelines, and deliverables.
- Work with external vendors on integration/web service calls to gather requirements for system interoperability between end users while ensuring alignment on integration requirements, timelines, and deliverables.
- Deploy and debug Workday Studio integrations.
- Provide support and enhancements to existing integrations.
- Proactively monitor integration error logs, promptly identifying and resolving any issues to maintain smooth operation and data integrity.
- Develop and maintain documentation, including integration architecture diagrams, technical specifications, and integration process workflows.
- Create complex reports in Workday including creating complex calculated fields.
- Test new system features and releases and evaluating the impact to integrations and reports.
- Work with stakeholders to identify new opportunities to enhance functionality or improve processing efficiency.
- Communicate and present complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Manage the design, development, testing, implementation and ongoing support of roles and security framework.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert on integrations, reports, data loads (EIB) and security.
What We're Looking For
- 4+ years experience with Workday integrations and Workday Studio within HR.
- Advanced experience with building and maintaining calculated fields.
- Strong Workday security administration skills.
- Workday report writing experience.
- Workday Pro Certification a plus
- Strong organization and documentation skills.
- Data conversion experience a plus.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and demonstrated ability with other MS Office Applications.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality when exposed to and handling employee data.
- Cash Compensation Range: $115,000-155,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.