2024 Launch Program: Business & Digital Analyst | RVPR
Skip the “entry-level grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. The Launch Program is your opportunity to onboard into your full-time role at Red Ventures in a cohort-style environment that gives in-depth training around RV’s beliefs, culture, business model, and leadership. Your first few weeks in training will be alongside a cross-functional cohort group of new RV employees starting their careers across all roles and teams. These individuals will become your built-in support system and community as you navigate the start of your career at Red Ventures.
After your initial onboarding period, you’ll join one of RV’s teams, meet your manager and mentor, and find unparalleled opportunities to make a substantial impact and quickly advance your career. You will also receive ongoing learning and development opportunities over the first year of career with the goal of leveling up in two years with strong performance.
The Launch Program is NOT a rotational program or training role that could end in a job offer – it’s a true full-time role that gives you the Red Ventures 101 before turning you loose to dive in and make a measurable impact on your team!
What You’ll Do:
- This is a highly visible role with significant impact on a multi-million-dollar team.
- As an Analyst, you’ll be placed into one of our functional groups such as building products, operating a P&L, driving customer acquisition, or managing external partnerships (Note: functional placements depend on business need and candidate skill alignment and are assigned post-hire)
- Analysts will derive strategic insights from our customer acquisition, user experience, and financial data to manage the daily optimizations of marketing and sales funnels to directly impact business profitability and share results with senior leadership
- You will use reporting to monitor business performance at all levels and use KPIs to run A/B tests and create new initiatives that will directly grow revenue.
- Build models to analyze current trends and areas for business opportunity.
- You’ll have access to mentors to help in your growth and development, and you’ll get the opportunity to present your work to your business and leadership.
- Above all else you’ll be the owner of your work and the projects that you’re responsible for, insights you glean, and strategy you drive will be all up to you*
Want to see an RV analyst in action? Click here. https://youtu.be/5rLiz32unmg
What We're Looking For:
- Excellent analytical skills + an entrepreneurial mindset**
- Graduating in Spring 2024
- Start date with our Summer 2024 cohort
- Experience with analyzing and manipulating large data sets in Excel and SQL to draw conclusions and communicate learnings around business challenges and opportunities
- Exposure to data visualization tools for the purpose of telling a story using data and knowing when to use specific types of graphs
- Experience with leveraging statistical methods to drive data-driven recommendations and decision-making
- A demonstrated track record of success academically or in prior internships, with experience proactively taking ownership of important projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated
- BUT - also a team player with no ego, a competitive spirit, and great sense of humor
- Passionate about working in a dynamic, fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- Strong sense of self-awareness and a steady commitment to get better every day
- Great sense of humor (yes, it’s worth saying twice)
- Cash Compensation Range: $65,000 - $67,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Casual dress code – yes, that means jeans!
Who We Are:
Red Ventures is a global, multi-faceted company with a start-up mentality. Founded in 2000 with a focus on establishing strategic partnerships with Fortunate 500 companies, we grew rapidly within those first 10 years, quickly becoming a unicorn by utilizing our proprietary technologies to win in the digital marketing space. In 2015, we entered the age of acquisitions and began growing our own portfolio of owned and operated businesses. Over the subsequent years we diversified the types of industries we worked in and now work with over 100 brands.
Every day, we help millions of people discover pertinent information that helps them make some of life’s biggest decisions, from their health to their home to their finances, among the plethora of industries in which we operate. Whether you work with a brand you know or a brand you’ve never heard of, you’ll know that your work is being seen and making a difference.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVenturesPuertoRico on social platforms.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.