Director of Partnerships | CNET
The Integrated Marketing team at CNET Group, a part of Red Ventures, challenges traditional partnership structures every day, with programs and opportunities that converge brand and performance marketing. We're looking to grow our team with a strategic Director of Partnerships.
What You'll Do
- As the senior leader of the partnership team, this role is responsible for developing the go to market strategy and planning for the business to expand existing partnerships and generate new relationships
- Grow the existing set of marketers and expand new industry categories onto the advertising platform that includes display, video, social, mobile, commerce and custom content
- Collaborate with the sales and business leaders to develop new opportunities for the marketplace. Will have the opportunity to influence both the established and the start-up components of the quickly evolving advertising platform
- Lead, coach and develop a team of sales professionals in a performance- oriented culture
- Collaborate on annual and long-term strategies for multiple brands across all platforms
- Establish oneself as a thought leader within the digital community and evangelize CNET’s unique positioning within the marketplace
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree with a track record of professional success and proven sales and account management achievements
- 10+ years of business development experience working on multimillion-dollar deals
- Full knowledge of the digital space – programmatic, sponsorships, social, custom, you’ve mastered it all!
- Passion for building, motivating and leading teams to high performance
- Expertise in digital marketing and implementing and utilizing advertising analytics
- Experience with advertising agencies; tech, retail, or finance marketing is a plus
- Analytical mind with the desire to both set the strategy and execute through to implementation
- Sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a team, goal oriented environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to cultivate and leverage deep client relationships across all categories
- Cash Compensation Range: $281,250 - $340,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.