Accounts Receivable Specialist
We're excited to bring an Accounts Receivable Specialist to our team, having an immediate impact on across our businesses at Red Ventures. Ideal candidates will possess a fun, positive, energetic attitude and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
This role will be participating in a hybrid work schedule - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday will be in-office work days. Additionally, during in-office days, you will have flexibility with in-office time to allow for an easier and more efficient commute. During month-end close, there is remote optional flexibility.
What You’ll Do:
- Interacting with customers regarding open invoices, debit and credit memos and take necessary actions to resolve disputed items; provide timely follow-up and document all activities/communication in the system
- Support month-end closing process and preparation of company financial statements
- Maintaining and updating company’s financial records, including general ledger and accounts receivable using generally accepted accounting principles and practices
- Processing and recording cash receipts as well as requests for approved and documented disbursements
- Ensuring adequate financial controls
- Performing financial analyses and special projects as requested
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance preferred
- 1 - 3 years of relevant experience and demonstrable success
- Proficiency utilizing Workday or other financial systems and reporting packages
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Good organizational skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player
- Sense of humor
- Cash Compensation Range: $45,000 - $57,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.