Enterprise Account Executive
Fieldguide builds enterprise automation and collaboration software that powers leading assurance and advisory firms. Our customers include top-100 CPA firms, who trust Fieldguide to deliver efficient compliance and financial audits for leading companies. By digitizing and automating the end-to-end engagement workflow, we are enabling firms to add differentiated value to their clients.
Our platform augments practitioner expertise with a flexible workflow automation engine across a variety of trust and transparency services, such as cyber and information security standards like SOC 2, NIST CSF, and ISO 27001, in addition to regulatory standards like SOX404 and PCI DSS, on a single, cloud-native platform.
As Enterprise Account Executive, you will be an integral, early member of our go-to-market (GTM) team, working directly with our CEO and GTM advisors to make significant impacts in building our sales function.
You will extend beyond traditional account executive boundaries and own the sales cycle from lead to close. You will guide prospective customers through the sales process, and work closely with our customer success team to ensure a seamless handoff in the new customer experience.
What you’ll do
- Build trust with prospects. Build credibility and advise customer prospects through buying decisions and internal business cases. You must be able to anticipate and prepare for objections.
- Guide deals end-to-end. Run sales calls with presentations and product demos. Manage expectations/timeline with stakeholders. Sell on value and ROI as well as technical functionality.
- Source new business. Drive outbound efforts and/or execute on cross/up-sell existing opportunities. Partner closely with leadership to identify and source net new leads.
- Be a Fieldguide expert. Build expertise across the Fieldguide platform and keep a pulse on where the product roadmap is headed. Understand the industry we operate in, the factors spurring tech advancement, and our competitor landscape.
- Improve and iterate continuously. Partner with CEO to iterate on sales motion, processes, infrastructure, and collateral. Gain understanding of service lines and personas and refine efficiency of our sales playbook.
- **Make the perfect handoff. **Work closely with the Implementation & Growth Advisory team to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for all new customers.
The unicorn we’re looking for
- **You are a team player, and you are mission-first. **You’re joining a hard-working team that trusts each other deeply. We won’t compromise on this.
- **Hands on enterprise sales experience **selling software/SaaS solutions and closing contracts to large organizations. 4-6 years of experience with potential to grow into a sales management role. You have experience delivering compelling business cases to C-suite executives and maintain the poise necessary to sign deals with them.
- Intrinsically motivated to exceed goals, with proven track record of exceeding sales and quotas. You don’t get intimidated, but rather get excited by ambitious goals.
- Obsessed with closing deals and bringing new customers to Fieldguide and selling our vision. You are a closer, plain and simple.
- **Undeniable executive presence **with acute attention to what to say, and perhaps more importantly, how to say it. You have excellent speaking and presentation skills and a unique savviness for networking in complex business situations.
- Sales process and infrastructure experience, including excellent working knowledge of at least one leading CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc).
- Deep industry knowledge of assurance and advisory services,** **preferably with exposure to cybersecurity or regulatory standards.
Fieldguide is establishing a new State of Trust for global commerce and capital markets.
We’re based in San Francisco, CA, but built as a remote-first company that enables you to do your best work from anywhere. We're backed by top investors including 8VC, Floodgate, Y Combinator, DNX Ventures, Global Founders Capital, and many more.
At Fieldguide, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates individuals of all backgrounds. We’re an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.