Head of Marketing
Ever Scouts - Head of Marketing
It takes more than a good school and good parents to raise a good kid. If we want to prepare kids to not just ace tomorrow’s quiz, but to face life’s everyday tests, then we need to teach them responsibility as much as arithmetic. At Ever Scouts we are building a digital world that teaches kids the life skills they don’t learn in school.
Ever Scouts is coming out of private beta in early 2022. Customers love the product and we have seen rapid, organic growth.
Our founding team consists of product-driven, serial entrepreneurs with multiple exits. Additionally, our founders are parents, and they built this company and product because they needed it for their own kids.
We are passionate about building a company, product and brand that both customers and employees love. We are well funded by top venture firms and angel investors.
We founded the company as a fully-remote team and are open to applicants that live within a 5 hour time zone difference of US Pacific Time.
We’ve built a product that people love with extremely strong organic growth. We’re now shifting into “growth mode” and looking for a seasoned performance marketer to join our team and throw fuel on the fire. As our first growth/marketing hire you will own the strategy, execution, and optimization of our growth - earned, owned, paid, and organic. We’re looking for someone with deep experience in both web and mobile marketing for a consumer app.
- Own our marketing strategy and execution
- Coordinate with internal team members and external agencies/partners to hit aggressive growth targets while optimizing ROAS
- Establish diversified channel mix across all channels
- Test, validate, and expand other channels as appropriate
- Test and validate new creative and messaging
- Source and manage agencies or contractors to deliver on same KPIs
- Manage performance metrics (i.e. LTV, CAC, etc.) and budget tracking while ensuring findings are shared cross functionally
- Compile weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to turn marketing data into meaningful insights and help build dashboards for reporting
- You will typically work with a lot of autonomy, and be expected to "own" the full implementation of whatever you work on
- You will be more than just a marketer; you will also be a thought partner in building a product, company, and culture we are proud of.
- 5+ years of experience in growth, growth marketing, and/or with focus on user acquisition preferably for consumer subscription products
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills. Ability to think empathetically about what would resonate with our target market, drive creative execution, and analyze results effectively.
- Understanding of marketing funnels, channels, attribution and performance metrics
- Experience analyzing performance metrics and arriving at actionable insights and recommendations
- Knowledge of campaign management and optimization across Google, Facebook, Apple and other paid marketing ecosystems.
- Experience kicking off and testing new marketing channels from scratch, and then scaling those channels effectively
- Ability to work with both in-house designers and outside contractors/agencies to develop high-performing video and static creative assets to drive efficient and scalable growth.
- Keen understanding of creative - what works on the platform and how to bring our brand to life
- A total ownership mindset - ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with a dynamic bias for action and a “get stuff done” attitude
- Understand the limitations and opportunities for mobile app acquisition, especially around the new iOS 14.5/IDFA changes
- Strong written communication skills
- Work wherever you want! As a fully remote company with no central office, we want you to work wherever you are happiest and most productive. Whether that’s out of your home, a co-working space, or elsewhere you will not be treated as a second class citizen because you’re not “in the office”.
- Competitive cash and equity compensation in a hyper growth, early stage company 🚀
- Stipend to set-up your ideal working environment
- Unlimited PTO
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.