Ever Scouts - Marketing Manager
About the Program:
Ever Scouts teaches kids the life skills they can’t find in textbooks, and gives them a digital world to practice them in. Designed by child behavioral and social emotional learning experts, our program teaches values and skills we call the 12 Keys—like self-regulation, empathy, and integrity.
Kids practice these keys in the Ever Scouts app through interactive, live, group Hangouts and digital challenges they do on their own. Each Hangout presents Scouts with a narrative and a problem to tackle; the choices kids make using their life skills determine how the story plays out.
We believe creating a space for kids to process and practice these Keys will unlock their future, and give them the tools they need today to navigate their tomorrow.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
We’re seeking a Marketing Manager who will work hand-in-hand with the Head of Marketing to build and refine the Ever Scouts brand and growth marketing strategy. The position requires creativity, analytical thinking, attention to detail, self drive and the willingness and ability to manage multiple projects within a small, fast-paced and talented team.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is skilled in marketing communications, goal-oriented, data-driven, and an accomplished multi-tasker who can manage across detailed partnerships and launch plans. This individual has a scrappy, can-do attitude and is willing to tackle any project to drive growth for the company. You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset that can adapt quickly to updated priorities. You are endlessly curious, enjoy collaboration, and have a strong consumer orientation.
This is an ideal position for someone with existing marketing and communications experience who is eager to grow quickly in the industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and produce social media strategy and content
- Manage the robust Ever Scouts marketing calendar of email, social, and all other marketing communications, including copywriting
- Create and maintain key performance metric reports that track efficacy of variables and efforts
- Own influencer, ambassador, and affiliate marketing programs
- Build out community engagement strategies and ways to keep members involved
- Assist in acquisition-driving activities, including Referral program
- Forecast and manage budget for key marketing initiatives
- Manage our email marketing partner and program to maximize results
- Be a key strategic partner for partnerships and collaborations
- Capture content for social media and paid channels as needed
What You Are:
- A marketer with a genuine passion for how brands build engagement with customers, especially in owned channels like email and social media
- A leader with both strong verbal and written communication skills who is ready and willing to speak up and try new things
- An organized “doer” with an exceptional ability to multitask, who will take initiative and execute
- Someone who understands and believes in our mission to teach kids life skills, finding effective, innovative opportunities and partnerships
- Intellectually curious with the desire to continually develop skills as the company grows and evolves
- Analytical and able to dive into the data to uncover new insights and optimization opportunities
- Results-oriented with tenacity to get things done on time and on budget
- Someone who adapts easily to changing environments and demonstrates flexibility in shifting goals and priorities
This role will report to the Head of Marketing.
This is a full-time position.
We believe it’s important for kids to see themselves reflected in the media they consume and the people they interact with. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Applicants can be based anywhere in the United States.