IT Support Technician II
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds and swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare. Clover's engineering team is empathetic, caring, and supportive. We are deliberate and self-reflective about the kind of engineering team and culture that we are building, seeking engineers that are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other's growth.
We are looking for an IT Support Technician II to join our team. You’ll be part of a team supporting a wide range of applications and services that empower our employees across the business. This role will serve as an escalation point for our IT service desk and you will partner with the business on key technology initiatives. You will be a friendly face to our users and will deliver solutions while being adaptable to handle complex challenges, processes and situations.
As an IT Support Technician II, you will:
- Troubleshoot and resolve IT issues via phone, ticket queue, video conferencing and in-person channels.
- Field support escalations of varying technical complexity from our users and IT Service Desk team (including software/hardware etc.).
- Participate in IT Support projects and initiatives including identifying requirements, success criteria and impact to business.
- Assist with the provisioning and deployment of new hardware and software solutions.
- Contribute to the knowledge base and assist in operationalizing new processes and procedures.
- Own the employee lifecycle process by running new hire sessions, creating accounts, deploying hardware and handling offboarding related tasks.
You will love this job if:
- You are a customer service champion and will act as an advocate for our users.
- You are willing and comfortable with training and educating our users on new or unfamiliar technologies.
- You are adaptable in an environment that is constantly changing and still being figured out. You are not afraid of ambiguity and you are a problem solver.
- You are a great communicator and are able to effectively communicate across different teams using core business concepts.
- You have a natural intellectual curiosity that drives you to find out how things work and if they can work better.
- You are security-minded. Security impact is a priority for every project/process/task that you tackle.
- You are organized. You have an uncanny ability to organize and present information with an extreme attention to detail.
- You are platform agnostic and have no loyalty to a given vendor/platform. We’re currently a mixed PC/Mac environment and you will be supporting iOS mobile devices.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5+ years of experience working as an IT Support Technician in a Level 3 position or as an escalation point within an IT service desk.
- You are a seasoned SaaS supporter and experienced working in the cloud. We employ many SaaS Solutions like Google Apps, Slack, Zoom, O365, Five9, ServiceNow, etc.
- You have experience with IAM solutions, from Active Directory to Okta.
- You have experience in design, implementation, and troubleshooting of major business applications and/or processes.
- You have advanced knowledge and skills across a wide variety of IT solutions for businesses.
- You have a track record of automating routine tasks to drive efficiency and scale.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.