Lead Clinical Data Product Manager
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
At Clover Health, we are transforming healthcare and improving patient care with our innovative primary care tool, Clover Assistant. By supporting Primary Care Physicians (PCPs), we are able to deliver improved outcomes to our patients at a lower cost through early diagnosis and longitudinal care management of chronic conditions.
We are hiring a Lead Clinical Product Manager on the Clover Assistant team to be a member of a pods’ leadership triad obsessed with creating products that 1) advance our mission to improve every life and 2) deliver value to our customers. You will be responsible for owning the product lifecycle from roadmap, research, and design through development and successful landings (at Clover, we measure landings, not launches).
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Clinical Data Product Manager to join our team. You will play a crucial role in overseeing the planning, execution, and delivery of clinical data management projects & initiatives. Your primary responsibility will be ensuring Clover Assistant users have access to the breadth and depth of available clinical data, supporting the early diagnosis and treatment of chronic conditions. This position requires a strong background in clinical data management, the health tech space, clinical data vendors, a deep understanding of regulatory requirements, and exceptional leadership and communication skills. While you will be leading a small team, you will be a hands-on contributor and executor of projects & deliverables related to clinical data management and driving new data acquisitions and integrations.
As a Clinical Data Product Manager, you will:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Data, Engineering & Design, to drive efficient clinical data management processes and foster a collaborative work environment.
Clinical Data Management Strategy
- Develop and implement clinical data strategies to increase the access to impactful and usable clinical data for Clover Assistant users. This includes data collection, cleaning, normalization, validation, monitoring, and reporting.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in clinical data acquisition, ensuring the implementation of best practices and innovative technologies.
Quality Control & Assurance
- Lead the data cleaning and normalization initiatives to transform the known low quality and highly variable data within the healthcare system to be consistently better and usable.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory guidelines and industry standards for data management activities, including preparing and participating in audits and inspections related to clinical data activities.
Vendor Evaluation & Management
- Continue to constantly evaluate new vendors in the space and expand the data acquisition initiatives to support Clover Assistant use cases. Manage/collaborate with external vendors, such as health technology providers, to ensure smooth data transfer and effective utilization of data management systems.
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate and driven by Clover's mission. You are excited to create a significant impact on provider experience and through those provider experiences, improving patient outcomes.
- You want to enable the future of healthcare. Bringing value based care to those disenfranchised members often left behind in healthcare.
- You are an incredible communicator. What we're doing is complicated. You need to know how to communicate nuances and surface the interconnections. Your communication will enable us to act as a strong team and company.
- You own outcomes. Product launches are fun, but seeing the impact of the pods work driving improved patient outcomes is what motivates you.
You should get in touch if:
- Proven experience (5+ years) in product management, particularly in the healthcare or life sciences industry with a focus on clinical data management solutions.
- In-depth understanding of clinical data acquisition as well as healthcare data exchanges & interoperability standards such as HL7, FHIR, EDI etc.
- Familiarity with healthcare regulatory requirements and data privacy laws.
- Ability to think strategically, identify opportunities, and make data-driven decisions.
- Analytical mindset with a focus on problem-solving and continuous improvement.
- You have experience being part of an empowered product organization
- You are proficient with SQL and clinical data evaluation
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.