Digital Marketing Senior Associate
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Our marketing team is a group of strategic problem-solvers working to drive growth and deepen engagement among our members. Our mission is to expand Clover Health’s footprint to new markets so we can better serve senior communities and fix healthcare for those who need it most.
Our Senior Digital Marketing Associate helps drive the digital end-to-end marketing funnel. You work closely with our Senior Manager, Digital Marketing to plan and manage day-to-day logistics for Clover's online presence and programming, playing a critical role in ensuring our digital initiatives are on target, on schedule and on budget.
As a Digital Marketing Senior Associate, you will:
- Support brand and marketing acquisition strategies, contributing insights and implementing project management tools to ensure efficiencies.
- Responsible for assessing digital campaign performance and recommendations for budget allocation across campaigns.
- Serve as a contributor to digital campaign strategy throughout the year.
- Ensure campaign approaches / content are consistently set across digital channels: Search, Social Media, CTV, etc.
- Collaborate with digital marketing agency and direct marketing peers on campaign development, including target audience definition and creative development
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders from Sales, Member Communications, and Provider Marketing to support Clover’s overall Growth goals.
- Own the internal creative process for the creation and approval of all marketing and brand materials.
You will love this job if:
- You are hyper-organized and detail oriented, with the ability to project manage multiple streams in an organized, timely, and transparent manner.
- You are a curious and ambitious learner with a desire to understand the impact of a strong digital footprint in the healthcare space.
- You are a great communicator and an even stronger proofreader with a collaborative work style and experience working with multiple stakeholders to get things done.
- You are mission-driven and focused. Marketing in healthcare requires patience. You are intrinsically motivated and want to do the right thing by our members and partners.
- You want to make a difference. You thrive when you are driving initiatives forward at a fast pace and welcome challenges that have great impact.
- You are excited by how technology can not only change the healthcare landscape, but also how it can immensely improve the health, happiness, and quality of life of our members.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 2-4 years of experience working in a web strategy or digital marketing role at an agency, startup, or technology company.
- You have Medicare Advantage experience and understand the marketing guidelines, preferred.
- You have experience working within a content management system.
- You have experience working with ad agencies and/or digital marketing vendors.
- You have experience using project management tools such as Wrike, although not required.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.