Director, Healthcare Technology Solutions
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Our Technology team is growing, we are actively recruiting for a Senior Manager, Healthcare IT. This role will own data-driven digital platforms, solution architecture, and technical strategies for our Medicare Advantage plan, REACH ACO, and clinical practice, reporting to the Sr. Director, IT. This role will work with a wide range of stakeholders and to solve problems across the insurance and healthcare space, working on everything from core insurance operations to direct member engagement and clinical interventions.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds and swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare. Clover's technology team blends their technical expertise with strategic foresight and a genuine passion for insightfully collaborating with others. We are deliberate and self-reflective about the kind of team and culture that we are building, seeking technologists that are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other's growth.
As a Sr. Manager, Healthcare IT, you will:
- Serve as solution architect for healthcare and insurance-specific technologies like claims processing, enrollment and billing, member engagement and CRM, and data pipelines, working cross-departmentally and cross-organizationally.
- Provide overall cross-team leadership to drive technical solution delivery to a successful conclusion. Work proactively to identify and address issues, and implement solutions. Maintain the momentum of all teams to achieve overall technical solution delivery.
- Navigate solutions to issues with a win-win approach, where all stakeholder needs and inputs are considered and balanced. Maintain a positive and constructive working relationship with all participants in our technical solution delivery initiatives.
- Represent the needs of our lines of business in conversations with vendors and technology delivery partners, making sure external relationships are positive, successful, and efficient.
You will love this job if:
- You are motivated by complex, healthcare-centered, technical and business problems
- You have demonstrated experience developing and owning solution architecture and building or implementing right-sized, scalable platforms.
- You know the difference between building a big team and building the right team
- You have a passion for Healthcare Technology and you’re motivated by an opportunity to own technical platforms that span beyond the traditional boundaries of an insurance plan.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5+ years of progressive technical experience in a Healthcare Payer organization (Medicare Advantage, preferred) in technical leadership or architecture roles with some depth in people or relationship management.
- 10+ years of technical expertise with a data-centered background
- You have a track record of evaluating build vs buy decisions with demonstrated revenue-positive outcomes.
- Strong data literacy with expertise in SQL and data warehousing, data inference skills to drive solutions with non-technical stakeholders.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.