Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Clover is built upon the belief that empowering the healthcare system with the right data, at the right moment, for the right individual will yield improved outcomes for our members.
As a product analyst on Clover's Technology team, you will partner with product managers and technology partners to help generate insights from data, collaborate and lead QA, maintain data systems, and support the team in making data driven decisions.
As an Product Analyst, you will:
- Generate dashboards and reports to inform the product, using multiple BI tools.
- Support and implement QA plans to test features, find appropriate test data, and identify undesirable user experiences.
- Support maintaining data in product systems for streamlined user experiences.
- Work with multiple teams from both the business and engineering to support the data team’s needs.
- Work with multiple product teams and projects ranging from provider facing tools, evaluations, operational workflow tools, compliance/regulatory products, and critical vendor integrations.
- Intake of support issues during the early stages of new product launches ( eg. Direct Contracting, Telemedicine ).
- Documentation of standard operating procedures for new product processes.
You will love this job if:
- You're passionate and driven by Clover's mission. You're excited to create a significant impact on member experience and the business through building data products.
- You have an unsatisfiable curiosity and an appetite to learn.
- You have a passion for data driven decisions
You should get in touch if:
- You have experience coordinating business critical products on or ahead of schedule
- You have experience in healthcare and data
- You are proficient with SQL
- You have Tableau experience
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.