Product Manager, Enterprise
Founded by educators and technologists passionate about improving education, Clever is on a mission to unlock new ways to learn for all students. Already used by more than 65% of U.S. K-12 schools, Clever brings all applications into one secure portal and provides single sign-on for everyone. With the leading network of digital learning providers, Clever makes school more engaging, personalized, and fun.
We are looking for a mission-oriented Product Manager to grow and expand the Secure Sync product serving the top edtech applications in K-12 education. This role offers a unique opportunity with a broad impact across K-12 education, growing and supporting over 850 existing partners, including Khan Academy, Google, McGraw-Hill Education, IXL Learning, and Curriculum Associates.
In this role, you will drive Clever's product strategy for our application partners. You will join a diverse, mission-oriented product team that works cross-functionally to build the next generation of infrastructure for education applications. We solve problems related to security, account provisioning, access, and more for leading edtech companies so that they can focus on their core value.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and engineers, to discover, define and launch new features and products
- Use data to identify customer needs and translate them into outcome-oriented roadmaps that drive the growth of Clever's business
- Immerse yourself with leaders, engineers, and product teams at edtech organizations to identify pain points and build delightful products that simplify technology use in schools
- Create and evolve the vision and strategy for Clever's products that impact our application partners
- Communicate the long-term vision of your team internally at Clever and to our customers
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- 4+ years of product management experience with a minimum of 2 years as a senior PM or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to work with technical customers and engineering teams to discover novel solutions that scale the diversity of the needs of edtech providers
- Balance the use of qualitative and quantitative data to make effective product decisions
- Highly influential communicator who can convey their vision and plans in written narratives
- A genuine interest in improving K-12 education infrastructure
- Experience in B2B software-as-a-service
- Commitment to equity and belonging: At Clever, we believe the classrooms we serve and our company's halls should be spaces that are diverse, equitable, and inclusive. That is why we are committed to building diverse teams, inviting every voice, and creating a safe space for everyone to be their authentic self. By fostering equity and belonging within our circles of influence, we unlock learning for ALL students
The range of our base salary cash compensation for this role for candidates living in the United States, besides NYC and San Francisco, CA, is between $141,000- $165,600. For candidates living in NYC and San Francisco, CA is between $156,500 - $184,000. All final offers are determined using multiple factors including experience and level of expertise.
CLEVER BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- A competitive salary
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Top-notch healthcare, vision, and dental coverage for you and your family
- Best-in-class mental healthcare service that supports employees' mental and emotional wellness
- A generous personal development yearly budget which can be used for courses, conferences, trainings, books, and more
- LinkedIn Learning subscription with unlimited access to thousands of expert-led online courses
- Annual company retreats and quarterly team events to connect with fun, bright coworkers
Clever does not conduct interviews via text or Telegram. We will never ask for your financial information or reimbursement of equipment of any kind. If you receive any communications regarding employment with Clever that you think might be a scam, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.