Director of People Operations
Cardinal Blue Software
People & HR, Operations
Posted on Tuesday, March 5, 2019
About this role:
As the Director of People Operations, you will lead people operations processes and cultural practices to grow our team spirit and shared corporate culture. You will be in charge of growing a team culture that fosters fast learning and continuously improves the organization. In doing so, our culture will enhance our innovation, creativity, and competitiveness.
What You Will Do
- Support the team by creating common working tools, methods, techniques, and systems that significantly impact our company culture.
- Drive the effort in performance management, employee relations/engagement, talent development, policy and procedure development, and compensation and benefits.
- Build or redefine policies, procedures, and guidelines as needed. Manage ATS/HRIS to streamline and improve our people processes.
- Design performance processes and assist with goal development. Collaborate on suggestions for individual training that will enhance growth and development.
- Participate in coaching, counseling and advising management and employees to ensure resolution of employment-related matters.
- Partner with stakeholders to implement strategies for employee engagement and retention.
- Strengthen retention and development by providing guidance, coaching and best practices to people leaders.
- Prepare and analyze people operations metrics and provide valid information that supports decision-making.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation.
- Keep abreast of industry knowledge and trends by participating in conferences and educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining professional networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in People Operations, ideally in tech, start-up or high growth companies.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in both Mandarin and English.
- You are a driven, positive and caring person who advocates firmly on behalf of both employees and management.
- Enthusiastic about people and the development of managers and employees.
- Familiarity with all aspects of People Operations (including compensation, talent acquisition and recruitment, benefits, training, performance management, culture, and team building).
- Great organizational and analytical skills. Having the ability to listen to people and to communicate is essential.
- Capable of organizing and planning a wide range of company programs and functions.
- Knowledge of employment/labor standards.
- Awareness of the latest hiring approaches and strategies.
- Demonstrate creativity and urgency in driving excellent hires in a competitive market.