Paid Media Coordinator
ABOUT THIS POSITION
We are looking for a Paid Media Coordinator to support Aceable’s paid media opportunities. We’re looking for a detail-oriented person excited to learn and support building paid social and paid search advertising campaigns, perform deep analysis, test campaigns, and help us exceed performance criteria in SEM, PPC, social ads, and display ads. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow in a dynamic performance media environment where every day is a new and exciting challenge for you to overcome.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support SEM projects across multiple verticals with a highly collaborative and dynamic digital marketing team
- Conduct daily analysis to determine paid search effectiveness and identify opportunities to continuously improve
- Provide regular reporting (weekly, monthly, and ad hoc) and performance updates to communicate successes, inconsistencies, under‐performance, or any other campaign related metrics
- Audit and QA campaign builds, settings, and structures to ensure accuracy
- Assist with project management and enablement to ensure deadlines are being met across a team of multiple people
- Stay current with new paid media trends, software, emerging platforms, and industry best practices
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Microsoft Excel experience, specifically with tables and data, a desire to navigate and learn new formulas
- Passion for data, analyzing it, and utilizing data for quick decision making
- Strong passion for working with a team and the ability to deliver and receive direct feedback
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong self-motivation, accountability, and sense of urgency
- Google Analytics and reporting knowledge
- Google Ads Management Tool Experience
- Facebook Ad Experience
- Google Analytics
- Optimizely experience
- Experience in Paid Search marketing
Aceable is a mobile education platform designed to create affordable, engaging, and convenient online courses available across mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, our team is obsessed with helping people reach their life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching our first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and most recently entered into healthcare education. Aceable serves hundreds of thousands of students per month, but we need your help to tackle our vision of serving millions of students per month!
Aceable has been awarded as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin for multiple years running by numerous entities, such as the Austin Business Journal, BuiltInAustin, and EqualOcean. We actively work to foster a creative, collaborative, and diverse culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student-lives as possible.
ABOUT THE MARKETING TEAM
The Aceable Marketing Team is a talented group of digital and performance marketers with expertise in search, revenue optimization, marketing analytics, and product marketing. We are data driven, collaborative, and love being a major contributor to the growth of Aceable. We live by our Aceable core values, and are a positive, humble, and supportive team.
- Join one of Austin's Best Places to Work in 2022
- Competitive total rewards (base salary + bonus/stock options, if applicable)
- 401k match
- Robust medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid time off programs + 19 paid holidays per year
- Flexible work schedule
- Wellness programs
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning
- Our own space on the top floor of a downtown Austin building with free parking
- Weekly lunch, a fully stocked fridge, and plentiful snacks
- Company events and activities (holiday events, happy hours, volunteering)
- #PursueGrowth Reimbursement ($500 per year for full-time employees)
- Free Roadside Assistance subscription
- Passionate teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- NOTE: Our team is currently working in a hybrid work environment with flexibility to work in office or remote based on role/department
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status. Even if you don't think you meet every qualification listed, we'd love to review your application!
Aceable is able to hire in the following states: California, Colorado, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Jersey, North Carolina, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
Something looks off?